Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2001 4:55:12 PM EDT
I have gone through a very sensitive and horrible withdrawel (sp?, damn, that is driving my crazy) spell.  

I havn't posted on this site in a MONTH!

My story....

Days 1-3:  My eyes were dry, mind losing concentration.  I was over salivating, and all I could do to control my shaking was to shoot 3000 rounds of .308.

Days 4-1 week:  Migraines started.  Any computer screen hurt my eyes.  Stomach pains gained more, and I couldn't eat.  I sucked on a cold soup bone for about 3 hours a day.  Secluded myself in my dark closet and wept.

Days 1 week-9:  Started to hurt myself in the closet, so I got out for food.  All loud noised now triggered migraines.  
And the scary stuff....I first forgot how to use my guns.  Loading an USGI mag became cumbersome, and I forgot how to clear a jam in the .308.

Days 10- 2 weeks:  Shit hit the fan.  I had been watching CNN every morning, and that took it's toll.  I sold all my guns.  Started to watch Rosie O.  I hadn't eaten in 6 days.  Constantly sweating.

2 weeks-18 days:  Reregistered as a.....a....democrat.  Started watching more liberal TV and radio.  Lost all my friends.  I am now thin as a bone, crazy, and a hermit.

18 days-1 month:  All blur.  All I know is that I am getting HCI newsletters, and I have a marijuana possesion charge on my record.  My hair is waist long.

And now I am on this site for the first time in 1 mo, and everything is totally different.  The logo has changed, the membership thingy is in place, and there are a whole bunch of flashy thingies and new adds and my eyes burn from the glow.....ahhhhhhhhh!

So, how are y'all?
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 5:20:05 PM EDT
[#1]
stubbs? Who the hell is stubbs?!?  I've never heard of this guy.  He must be a plant from the democratic underground who cracked into ar15.com, gave himself senior member status, created a sh*tload of fake threads, and is trying to gather intel on everyone here!!  I say we find this stubbs and kick the crap out of him!!!

BTW, good to see you back!  You better be joking about selling your weapons or we will have to kick the crap out of you!
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 6:40:44 PM EDT
[#2]
This kind of discussion offends me. I demand that this thread be locked.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 9:01:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#4]
An ass kicking in order.  My actions have put the American society in jeopardy.
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 9:58:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I feel your pain.  I was gone for 6 days with computer failure.  Even went to the library once for an AR15 "fix"...

Back in the saddle now!
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 2:40:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
An ass kicking in order.  My actions have put the American society in jeopardy.
View Quote

I think I'd rather have you on the same side as me.
Kicking ass together.

Besides you look like you could take care of yourself pretty good. [;)]
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 3:30:44 PM EDT
[#7]
It's a horrible web of addiction and dependency that we have woven for ourselves.

Someday we will bring class-action lawsuits against "big gun websites" and get billions.

Those bastards will pay!
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 3:49:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 3:54:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I said Doctor....Doctor...

You put de lime in de coconut, and den you stir it up....

Take two AR's, one pre ban on full auto and forty magazines into da woods, and call me in de morrrrrnin...
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 4:47:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 4:58:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm in a bad mood.  Get over it, kid.
View Quote

Well considering that I posted this thread three weeks ago...I think I'm over it.  Hell, I was just in Boscov's looking for guns today....AND THEY WERE GONE!  Damn Boscov's, damn them to hell....
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 5:07:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 5:11:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm STILL in a bad mood, so shut up and deal with life.
View Quote

Well, spill your guts man.  What's the problem?
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 5:12:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top