Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2001 3:25:10 PM EDT
I'm going to be down that way is there any good rifle ranges way south of Nashville? I'm thinking about relocating to a more friendly state since Ohio can't come to its senses about CCW. I have a job lined up but need a good range to try out before I decide.....important stuff ya know.

Rick

[url]www.tennesseefirearms.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 4:43:49 PM EDT
[#1]
ARs4EVER,

You may want to post this question on the competition board, several folks from TN are regulars there. I don't know of any that are really close, but I don't get past Oak Ridge TN very often.

Lew
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 5:43:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Supposed to be a good one around Manchester TN.
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 5:51:29 PM EDT
[#3]
There is one near Franklin TN. The name is OWL Hollow gun club.
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 6:01:26 PM EDT
[#4]
There is a 400 yd range in the community of Mamosa in north Lincoln county. It is just outside of Fayetteville in southern Tn. I don't know the name but might be able to find out tomorrow. It might be too far south to suit you though. Nashvegas is about 80 miles north of us.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top