Link Posted: 7/20/2001 5:54:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 5:57:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 6:03:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By The Beer Slayer:
several of our guys will be there also. I'll be wearing a black golf shirt with a gold Ar15 and ARRight on the front. Look for us. We're gonna meet out front at 10am then hit the fop range for some fun.

mike
View Quote

Myself, 3-gun, and slidelock all shoot at FOP. Why don't ya'll come shoot some matches with us?
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 6:05:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 6:15:47 PM EDT
[#5]
i've been thinking real hard about that. Would you guys teach me the ropes? I went out and watched the plate match a couple of weeks ago and it looked like fun. I also wanna try the 3 gun stuff.

mike
View Quote

Don't do plate matches but am into IPSC and tactical 3 gun hot and heavy. 3-gun, para069, myself and one other friend are running the tactical 3-gun events. Come out and we'll walk you thru and be sure you have a good time. I'll be wearing a sign on my back trying to pedal a Glock 35 at the show. If you see this spectacle flag me down and say hello!
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 6:31:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 6:35:00 PM EDT
[#7]
will do. What kind of equipment do i need for the 3 gun? Is a bullpup 12g legal for that?
View Quote

Bullpup SG is OK. Pistol, strongside holster, mag pouches, and of course the AR. You can borrow most anything till you figure out what gear suits you. The rules are on the range web site. Later, Eric
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 6:39:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Hope to see you guys tommorrow, I have to go to bed now, been up 26 hours!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top