Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 7/20/2001 4:45:54 PM EDT
Condit: Gays, Bisexuals and Murder John LeBoutillier Friday, July 13, 2001 Yesterday I spoke to "RJ"—an inside-the-Beltway source who, over the years, has never steered me wrong. RJ said, "John, do you know the true story of Gary Condit?" RJ then proceeded to outline a scenario for what happened in this case: "Condit has been known inside the gay community here in D.C. for being a big, big user of gay male prostitutes—especially blacks from the Caribbean who ride motorcycles and love to wear black leather. "Condit lives in Adams Morgan—a terrible commute to and from the Hill—and it is a notorious neighborhood for gays and bisexuals. "Now, here is the dirty little secret behind the disappearance of Chandra Levy: Condit goes both ways. He likes to get sodomized by male prostitutes before having sex with women. The gay sex turns him on and he can then 'perform' with women. "Condit had one particular Caribbean male prostitute that he frequented. When it was determined that Chandra had to go, this guy was given the assignment. He picked her up on his motorcycle, took off somewhere, killed her, and dumped her body. Then, on orders from Condit and with money from Condit, he headed back to Haiti or wherever he came from—far, far away from investigators and the feds. snip...there's much more Anyone know anything about the author of this piece?
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 7:27:10 PM EDT
No, and I don't believe it either. Caribbean-Male Prostitute-Biker-Hit Man? Just say she was abducted by aliens and get it over with. Get the Caribbean / Alien joke?.........forget it.
Top Top