Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 7/20/2001 7:18:16 AM EDT
I guess I'm just not elite or tactical enough to visit tacticaladvisor.com. I was going to pop in there and look at holsters (I need one for my Beretta 92FS), so I clicked up on the adverstisement. I was prompted for a username and password. I've been to the site before, and had never been asked for a password. Are they only selling to LEO/military now? Do they email people their password? It seems awfully silly to have an advertisement on AR15.com if members of said board aren't able to get into it. Am I doing something wrong? Am I the only person getting asked a password? What's the deal?
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 7:22:14 AM EDT
I had the same problem. Not a very effective advertisement. Maybe it is just a linking problem
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 7:24:15 AM EDT
I see what you mean. I could get you in, but thats alot of work to look at a holster. I got my 92FS in an ace case (cheap gunshow buy). Works though.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 7:37:38 AM EDT
I am not going to "break into" a store, and then peruse their goods and make a purchase from them. If I'm not "invited in" then I can easily take my business elsewhere where I am "invited." Now this may be a technical glitch on their part, and if it is I would hope they get it corrected quickly. If it is not, then they apparently will not get much business from us (less from a boycott and more from the practical inability to access their site).
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 8:08:27 AM EDT
I emailsd him about a week ago. He might be out of town. Last time I spoke with him he was upgrading his site so that might have something to do with it. I will email him again. Del
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 8:42:16 AM EDT
Same thing happened to me yesterday on Galco's site, but today I was able to get in. It's probably some sort of glitch.
Top Top