Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2001 7:02:11 AM EDT
[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20010712/capt.hiding_migrants_cadiu501.jpg[/img]
[b]Enrique Aquilar Canchola, a 42-year-old Mexican national, hides in the seat of a vehicle, that according to government officials, was trying to smuggle him into the United States from Mexico at the San Ysidro border crossing in San Ysidro, Calif., June 7, 2001. According to Immigration and Naturalization officials, the incident is part of growing trend of illegal immigrants cramming themselves into intricate and potentially deadly compartments. (AP Photo/Immigration and Naturalization) [/b]

[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/ap/20010712/us/hiding_migrants_cadiu501.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 7:09:29 AM EDT
[#1]
If we started shooting them they wouldn't try anymore.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 7:12:10 AM EDT
[#2]
ROTFLMAO!

I'm sorry, but that pic is too funny!
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 7:14:04 AM EDT
[#3]
That pic deserves a caption:

"The perverted bus driver would try ANYTHING to cop a feel on his female passengers."
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 7:17:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Silla - wouldn't wanna be ya!
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 2:04:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If we started shooting them they wouldn't try anymore.
View Quote
If the Indians had adopted your attitude, you wouldn't be here either. Right or wrong, those people want nothing more than all our ancestors did, to live in America, still the greatest country on earth.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 2:45:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Thank God my Grandfather was sent to the U.S. by his mother from Mexico in 1908 to keep him from getting pulled into the revolution at the age of 13. Or I wouldn't be here. By the way he paid a nickel to cross the bridge, legally mind you. One of his sons served in WWII, I served in the ARMY (peacetime). We have served proudly and some of us lost something that we'll never get back. To whom are you referring to shooting at?
I can imagine what the Indians thought when they saw the first ship coming over the horizon, and their first encounter of betrayal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top