Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2001 2:45:26 AM EDT
real life, and does he do it to Americans? A question I have asked on many occasions, to which he, or she refuses to answer, wonder why? I seem to remember him becoming enraged about some LEO strings I posted, is he LEO? He claims the rank of O-4 Major, is it a rank of some security company in NY, or? For a major, he does not know, "when to let it go", so he has become, just a major pain with a keyboard!
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 2:50:42 AM EDT
Mall Major??? Naw, I like the guy, he can be a pompus ass sometimes (re: my "Will US Servicemen be gun grabbers?" thread), but I think that's part of the reason I like him.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 3:06:15 AM EDT
What do you call a person that demands members give their personal information but in the same breath refuses to do the same?
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 3:14:17 AM EDT
Originally Posted By HANGFIRE: What do you call a person that demands members give their personal information but in the same breath refuses to do the same?
View Quote
I can not say, it is too nasty, but I'd bet he is a Schumer groupie, and a GORE-on too!!!
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 3:35:00 AM EDT
Originally Posted By HANGFIRE: What do you call a person that demands members give their personal information but in the same breath refuses to do the same?
View Quote
A hypocrite, same thing I call you. Remember a little "BOUNTY$$$" thread??? If I recall, you posted McUZI's contact info, including what you believed to be his HOME ADDRESS!!!, all over this board. So what were you saying??? But don't be jealous HF, I said I 'liked' Major Murphy, but I LOVE you![:X]
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 3:38:24 AM EDT
That is funny, the Maj in annother thread listed his enlisted (0311) and commissioned (0302) MOS's and dates of service. The reason he doesn't let is go it that you continue to post things that make you sound less the knowledgable. Just some of the example, you were in an air cav unit and later a LRSD unit, yet you don't know how to take out armor vehicles. You claim all true "experienced' operators only wear brand new cammies, because of a worry about NVGs, which everyone in the military basically asked you if you were joking. You ask about MOUT training to disarm the American people, but never explain why MOUT vice CQB would be used (I don't think you really know the difference). If that is the indication of the knowledge level of NG units I would really worry. I printed out you CV and some of you claims, since I am a Marine I thought I would run them by the Army Officers and SNCOs. You claim you are 100 percent service related disabled, but via a judge not the normal route of through the VA, Which everyone said they guess could happen but no one in my office had ever heard of it happening. Additionally, you claim it was because of drugs given in 91, I guess that you are attempting to claim service in the Gulf? Which would be unusual for a NG combat arms unit, since only a few, made it to the Gulf and they were combat support and combat service support units. Everyone was pretty sure none of the combat arms units from the NYNG went to the gulf. You spent over 10 years in the National Guard, but you don't know were there funding comes from. Your claims that all the money is federal was a good laugh for a friend of mine in the IN NG, he was the one I was referring to that his state couldn't afford him to stay on active duty one extra day.
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 3:42:38 AM EDT
"The Boys from Syracuse" is a New York Nat'l Guard unit that went to the Gulf. Participated in the entire operation with their F15s. Norm
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 3:50:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/20/2001 3:51:35 AM EDT by andreusan]
Originally Posted By STLRN: That is funny, the Maj in annother thread listed his enlisted (0311) and commissioned (0302) MOS's and dates of service. The reason he doesn't let is go it that you continue to post things that make you sound less the knowledgable. Just some of the example, you were in an air cav unit and later a LRSD unit, yet you don't know how to take out armor vehicles. You claim all true "experienced' operators only wear brand new cammies, because of a worry about NVGs, which everyone in the military basically asked you if you were joking. You ask about MOUT training to disarm the American people, but never explain why MOUT vice CQB would be used (I don't think you really know the difference). If that is the indication of the knowledge level of NG units I would really worry. I printed out you CV and some of you claims, since I am a Marine I thought I would run them by the Army Officers and SNCOs. You claim you are 100 percent service related disabled, but via a judge not the normal route of through the VA, Which everyone said they guess could happen but no one in my office had ever heard of it happening. Additionally, you claim it was because of drugs given in 91, I guess that you are attempting to claim service in the Gulf? Which would be unusual for a NG combat arms unit, since only a few, made it to the Gulf and they were combat support and combat service support units. Everyone was pretty sure none of the combat arms units from the NYNG went to the gulf. You spent over 10 years in the National Guard, but you don't know were there funding comes from. Your claims that all the money is federal was a good laugh for a friend of mine in the IN NG, he was the one I was referring to that his state couldn't afford him to stay on active duty one extra day.
View Quote
Your thoughts on my knowledge are noted! Your allegations that I lie are noted too, so now prove the lies you claim I make, especially the part of my service connected disability, and Phase 1 through VA HOSP. & Phase 2 PG evaluation under orders at FT. Gordon !!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 3:56:39 AM EDT
You had to continue attacking other members, so with this post locked. So is your account. Kuiper
Top Top