Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2001 4:37:57 PM EDT
what is a fed ordnance M 14 in excellent cond worth? Parts with matching serial numbers? anything to look for? SPAS 12 ga. with folder. Worth? Also excellent. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 5:25:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/19/2001 5:22:44 PM EDT by Derek45]
Fed Ord M14's have a self distruct button. It's called the trigger. They are known for being unsafe to fire. [b][size=5]Fed Ord = JUNK[/size=5][/b] Save your money and get a Springfield Armory. You won't be dissapointed.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:14:45 PM EDT
I've seen SPAS12's running from $850 to $1000+ depending on condition.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 7:26:29 PM EDT
Fed Ord is a hit or miss. The receivers are machined from castings( just like Springfield Armory). They came three ways. As a receiver only, receiver with all U.S.G.I. parts(usually used) or as a receiver with Chinese parts. If the deal is good go with the all G.I. parts. If it gives you problems, it can be made into a good shooter by a pro M-14 mechanic. It really is hard to find the whole truth about commercial M-14 clones. The big manufacturers really put out negative stuff about their competitors. I've heard a lot of bad things about Springfield Armory lately. They are a house hold name but certainly not the end all beat all of M-14 clones.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:48:06 PM EDT
Hey I got the answer to all your problems. A friend of mine have been buying lots of cool stuff lately (his father died and left him big money)and he wanted a SPAS 12. Well I was all for this and he got it about a month ago and I was like your a GOD now. Then we shot it. It was no where near as cool as I would have thought it was heavy and a pain in the ass. save you money and buy something else. Ps: who knows where I can get a semi -auto FNC. CHEF
Top Top