Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2001 4:26:27 PM EDT
So I'm heading to work the other day driving down the gravel, and there's this big ass bunny sitting in the middle of the road.

Well it's starts running as soon as it see's me. Problem is that there's a car coming the other way and the bunny is running into it's path.

So it turns and runs back my way, but instead of running in front of me and off the road, it starts running right fucking in front of me. Like he's going to outrun me or something.

Now don't get me wrong, I ain't got nothing against killing bunnies, but this was to funny.

I slowed down, the whole time cracking up, and kept thiking to myself "what a dumbfucking bunny".
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 6:11:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Was she blonde?
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 6:23:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Was she blonde?
View Quote

No need for discrimination against blondes.

...of course, the bunny HAD to be female.

[brown]Evil Jewbroni~[/brown]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 6:28:59 PM EDT
[#3]
You should have hit it and ate it for dinner. BTW Jewbroni, get the HS
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 6:32:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry guys, it wasn't blonde, nor was it a female.

It was dragging along this huge cock.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 6:58:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You should have hit it and ate it for dinner. BTW Jewbroni, get the HS
View Quote

Actually I've decided between this and a Ruger P94 .40cal.  I went into my local hunting store today, grabbed and dry fired a few things (Walther, super-compact Sig, Beretta, and the Ruger), and I absolutely LOVED the P94.  It's cheap, supposedly reliable, has a nice trigger, and is very easy to handle (plus I want a safety/decocker).  I don't know where to find an HS, but when I do I'll definately give it a go.

I've heard that the HS is a hybrid between a Glock and Sig.  The slide looks like a Glock, so I'm guessing (and hoping, since I hate the feel of the Glock) that the lower feels like a Sig?  Just a guess...

[brown]Evil Jewbroni~[/brown]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 7:02:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Well I don't want to screw up seamusmcoi's thread so I'll start a new one.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 7:05:14 PM EDT
[#7]
lol. I hit bunnies all the time(not intentionally). Try possums and coons they are funnier. [smashing]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 11:50:58 AM EDT
[#8]
I lived in Costa Rica for a year, and there you could let your pets out on the road and no one would complain.  Well, the neighbors had a bunch of small dogs which they let run around on the street,and I remember seeing one of them (a chihuahua) getting chased down the street by a small bus, and the dog wouldnt get out of the way, it just kept running.  I saw that dog a couple more times, then it disappeared.  The idiot probabely got run over.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 12:04:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 2:01:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top