Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2001 11:18:34 AM EDT
Got my shirt yesterday evening! [:d]
It's a great looking shirt. I bought one for my brother and one for a friend (both in Texas) so I'm shipping theirs today. Now mine's washed, and I'm ready to go to town to run errands. Have any other shirts hit the streets yet?
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I wore mine on Sunday when I went to the range,.A couple of people noticed,thought it was pretty cool.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 1:49:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, both of us wore our ar15.com shirts to the 3 gun match at Topton Fish & Game in Topton PA on Sunday.

Check out the guy with the video camera.

[IMG]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1024860&a=13496578&p=51768752&Sequence=0&res=high[/IMG]

Justin
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 2:13:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one that Jessica made a few years ago and I wear it often but no so often to wear it out. It's too  cool.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 2:24:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 2:44:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 3:31:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I have the AR15.com polo shirt that Ms. Embroidery made up for me...love the strange looks I get on the NYC subway sytem.

I also have the TEAM AR15.com Long Sleeve Range Shirt...too hot to wear, will break that out in the fall

The T-shirts are smoking hot! I bought two of them.  I was standing  on line at the post office yesterday with it on.  The guy working behind the counter noticed it and said he was into guns too...should I have been worried???[whacko]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:04:54 AM EDT
[#7]
The most notable place I wore my shirt yesterday was at the public library. My daughter was in a craft class, lots of kids and moms too. I was wondering if anyone would say anything or give some face-deforming sneer,but nothing happened (that I'm aware of). I was actually more interested in what my girl was doing. Yesterday was also the first time I took her to see the indoor firing range. She held (did not shoot, yet) a .22 single action revolver, said she'd like to try it, then watched a lady through the safety glass, shooting a rental gun. I think she's hooked! She wants to make her own targets on the computer for the airpistol too! How small do they make these shirts? I wonder if they'd send her home from school if she wore it? Dont answer, I know that one already.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:27:07 AM EDT
[#8]
I should have ordered an XXL.  These shirts seem smaller than others I've received.   Plus they are high quality (thick)== They are pretty warm to wear around outside.  

But I'll keep wearing it.  It goes to the range with me tomorrow to test out my new Sar1 and Sar2.

Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:52:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 1:14:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I've got mine on, second day in a row. I guess I'll have to take it off eventually and wash it. I should have ordered one for every day of the week.[:d]

Hey! How come the smilies won't work for me anymore?
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 4:28:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:02:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Yes, at the last Anti UN Rally in NYC. (July 14th)
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/026/MI/hz/pN/Mv84166.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:11:56 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm glad you guys are enjoying the shirts, I have'nt been anywhere to wear mine to yet.  Just work, and I'd completely destroy it there, so I'll have to wait until my next trip to town.[:(]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 6:45:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Got mine a few months ago, one of Ms. Embroidery's Polos:

[img]http://www.auburn.edu/~littlcb/gunpose.jpg[/img]

Love every stich and fabric in it.  Is a good piece of work.

[brown]Evil Jewbroni~[/brown]

Link Posted: 7/20/2001 6:19:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Jewbroni, nice shirt! I'll have to check it out on the merchandise forum. carlosg, great place to wear it, cool! I'm still waiting to see if someone will do drapes for front window.[:D]
Hey, if AR15.com wants some advertisment, I'll drive a Hummer around with the logo plastered all over it for ya! Even at $2.10/gallon!
WSmac

lumpy223, thanks for the tip![:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top