Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2001 8:23:29 AM EDT
[url]http://www.newschannel2000.com/sh/news/stories/nat-news-87702820010717-170705.html[/url]

It was just reported that the FBI is missing 449 Firearms and 184 laptops. The laptops contained classified information. 1 of the missing firearms was used in a murder. Worst of all, numerous Full-Autos are missing. The total number of stolens = 184. MIA = 265. I wonder how the gov't would feel if I couldn't account for 265 guns. I wish I had that many.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 8:29:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh, what a shock, you don't mean that the great FBI [good old boy's] have lost something. [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 8:55:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted: numerous Full-Autos are missing.
View Quote

OPPS!

"Sorry Sarge, I lost track of my full auto issue weapon."

Link Posted: 7/18/2001 9:11:20 AM EDT
[#3]
What would the government do if EVERY FFL lost 449 weapons?
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 9:20:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What would the government do if EVERY FFL lost 449 weapons?
View Quote

Probably have the men in black surround their house, then cut off the phone, water, and lights, then send in a robot with a phone, camera, and (opps) shotgun attached. [whacko]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 9:44:21 AM EDT
[#5]
It's unbelievable, just unbelievable.  One of the, allegedly, leading law enforcement agencies has lost enough weapons to supply a small army.  What are they trying to do, ensure their job security by giving away the weapons to criminals?  I mean how can you just not know that you've lost say fifty full auto M-16's, huh?  Somebody please tell me how these supposedly talented people lost all the firearms and then didn't know it?  "Gee boss, I don't know where all the MP5's went, guess we must have just mis-placed 'em".  I KNOW the FBI reads this site constantly; so lets hear it from you, yes you, sitting there at that little desk at Quantico.  Tell us all how your agency lost all these weapons?  Please tell us?  We're waiting for your response............
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 11:04:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Aw, quityerb*tchin.  You need to look at the [u]bright[/u] side of this...

WHO'S UP FOR A ROAD TRIP TO SCOPE OUT THE NEARBY RUMMAGE SALES?  [:D]

Mike
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 1:20:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Maybe the FBI didn't pay its agents enough so they sold their weapons at a gun buyback program that Clinton had for foodstamps!
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 1:23:57 PM EDT
[#8]
The Senate Judiciary Comittee hauled them in today for some abuse. Its actually 4 missing laptops that have classified data on them.  Also one of the missing firearms has already been recovered- after being used in a homocide.

I see a big ass lawsuit coming for the Feds.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:00:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Funny thing that one name has been missing from all the news reports regarding missing guns: Janet "Shake 'n Bake" Reno.  Wasn't she in charge of Justice Dept., of which FBI is a part?  And that all the guns and laptop couldn't have gone missing in just last 6 months, could they?  I guess now that she's contemplating running for governorship, we shouldn't spoil her fun.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:08:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Funny thing that one name has been missing from all the news reports regarding missing guns: Janet "Shake 'n Bake" Reno.  Wasn't she in charge of Justice Dept., of which FBI is a part?  And that all the guns and laptop couldn't have gone missing in just last 6 months, could they?  I guess now that she's contemplating running for governorship, we shouldn't spoil her fun.
View Quote

She's doing what she and "BUBBA" do best

STONEWALL!
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:26:31 AM EDT
[#11]
That's sure a passle of throwdown guns, eh?
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 9:53:56 AM EDT
[#12]
First place I would look is UPS.[:O]
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 10:55:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Spook guns. Vince Foster probably got his gun this way. Chandra Levy probably has one of those FBI issue guns with her, too.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 1:56:44 PM EDT
[#14]
And [b]they[/b] do background checks.
Link Posted: 7/19/2001 2:54:49 PM EDT
[#15]
If I was on a Federal Grand Jury right now, I would be REALLY interested in having a conversation with Ms Reno...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top