Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2001 10:18:23 PM EDT
Some guns have been used in crimes!  To lower the crime rate the FBI shouldn't be issued guns to lose!!!  Our AG is tossing the shit toward the fan?
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 11:15:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I just heard a blurb on the news that one of the computers contained classified data.  This is just one more example of FBI incompetance.  I sometimes wonder what they are holding back when they are willing to tell us this much about their stupidity.   I wonder what they consider "too embarrassing" to tell the public.  Any guesses?
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 11:21:04 PM EDT
[#2]
F.B.I. I figured what the letters stand for

[size=4]FU%&ING
BUMBLING
IDIOTS[/size=4]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 1:50:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Federal Bureau of Incompetance.
The news report I saw said it was mostly handguns that are missing, but does include some submachine guns. Somebody somewhere has a really cool FBI issue MP5? If that gun is used in a crime, will the Gov't be prosecuted for negligence? Yeah, right!
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 1:56:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top