Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2001 5:55:45 PM EDT
Do any of you have any thing besides an M1 with a Mcmillan stock on it? If so, do you like it and could I see some pictures? It would be greatly appreciated. I'm thinking of putting an A2 or A4 on a Remington VLS. I've heard that they are about the best in most of the reviews and magazines but I'd like to here what some other down to earth folks have to say.

P.S. I don't have anything against M1A's (m-14) as a matter of fact, I love them but I just want to see a McMillan on a bolt gun.

Thank you
Matt
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 6:39:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a McMillan A3 on my 700P. It has all the features like the one below... I am very happy with it.

[img]www.tacticaloperations.com/deltaseries/delta51.jpg[/img]

Happy (McMillan Fiberglass Stock) hunting,
havoc
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top