Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 7/16/2001 8:13:26 PM EST
If you could either have one million dollars, or do two chicks at the same time? I'd do two chicks man. Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time? Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money. Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks. Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on me do. Peter Gibbons: Good point.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 8:16:52 PM EST
I'd take the million dollars. I've had two women at once in past a few times and am too old for that now any way.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 8:19:57 PM EST
...stapler... ...where's my stapler... ...gonna burn down the building... [pyro]
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 9:24:45 PM EST
Take the money. As a teenager, I was molested by two drunk teenage girls. Not simultaneously, but sequentially. You can buy alot of guns with a mill.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 9:49:09 PM EST
TREETOP, Office Space? Lol I'd take the money and spend it on my own womanz, I think she's more than enough for this ol' boy.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 10:23:08 PM EST
I'd take the million dollars and then go out and get the two chicks. What else is money for anyway?
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 10:25:06 PM EST
Melissa Joan Hart and Jessica Alba. I bet they'd both do it for, say, $20k each. No biggie since I have plenty left over for gunz.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 10:29:10 PM EST
On second thought, I'd do that, THEN buy Imbrog|io a couple womenz for himself, too.
Top Top