Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2001 5:11:59 PM EDT
go to this site, and click on the topic in the right column that says "Are concealed carry laws saving lives?"....It will take you to a story, with a message board at the bottom where you can leave your opinion,...and see what everybody else is saying...
[url]abcnews.go.com[/url]
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 5:27:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I found the story, but I didnt see any message board. All the links just sent me to the poll again.  Can you give me a direct link?
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 5:35:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Try this,...and scroll down to the forums.[url]http://boards.go.com/cgi/abcnews/request.dll?LIST&room=concealedcarry[/url]

the only negative one I saw was from this IDIOT from Canada who says handguns should be illegal because you cant hunt with them in Canada.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 5:38:55 PM EDT
[#3]
sorry,..corrected the spelling in the link
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 6:30:51 PM EDT
[#4]
This is amazing, there is no one opposing carrying concealed weapons on the forum.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 1:29:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I wrote my comment and yes they are recieving it with "both" barrels.  Now, will the ever report it?
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 2:48:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Short,

You better go back and check on your posts man.

Alot of people who posted on the ABC message board yesterday are back today complaining that their messages have been erased.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top