Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2001 4:41:31 PM EDT
Well, since the president of a foriegen country approves of this,by all means, lets do it!!!!

Hell,lets just dismantle all our borders and let everyone who can walk or crawl over run this country. Criminals ? No problem. Come one, Come all!!! To hell with doing it legaly, Vincente Fox says he approves. O.K. I,m done(climing down off my soap box)
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 4:50:36 PM EDT
[#1]
That toad, along with the great Oprah and Bill Gates where up here in my neck of the woods this past weekend. To bad we didn't have a freak meteor hit here!!

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 4:53:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Well, since the president of a foriegen country approves of this,by all means, lets do it!!!!

Hell,lets just dismantle all our borders and let everyone who can walk or crawl over run this country. Criminals ? No problem. Come one, Come all!!! To hell with doing it legaly, Vincente Fox says he approves. O.K. I,m done(climing down off my soap box)
View Quote

I bet he approves - that's 3,000,000 people his government doesn't have to worry about anymore. Also a lot of those 3 mil send a lot of their money to their families in Mexico, money which will then be spent in there, adding to the Mexican economy.
Of course at the same time when those 3 mil become bona fide US citizens they will have to start paying taxes and all that good stuff. Money that will add to the US economy. The people that will actually loose out on this deal is the employers who rely on the cheap illegal labor. All of a sudden they will have to start paying regular wages, social security, workman's comp and so on (or lay people off.)
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 6:22:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, as if that guy has any credibility north of the border.  What an asshole!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top