Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2001 3:17:04 PM EDT
Hey cmon you guys! Lets keep it up with this Lowes thing! I Emailed them and posted Sunday at 12:19 and there are only 16 posts after mine! If they think that we will just raise hell for 24 hrs and then go back to polishing our AR's then all our hard work so far will be for nothing! If you already shot them a flame, do it again! We all have multiple email accts, lets hit them where it hurts! (in the cash register)Send this to other gun forums (HS2000 ETC) Here is the URL one more time (It still wont link)
https://www.lowes.com/Lowes/customerService/process_LowesDotComFeedback.asp?CatalogID=45
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 10:05:42 PM EDT
[#1]
YEAH!!!

I want a coupon for a free 2X4 !!!
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 10:17:49 PM EDT
[#2]
What's the Lowes thing?
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 2:01:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm sorry guys, I've read the offending Lowes' web page advising against guns in the house and it just didn't rate very high on my outrage meter. Big deal! so they bought into the anti-gun myth. We know better than to follow that advice. The people who might follow their advice are not the type who have seriously considered the issue anyway so maybe a gun in those homes isn't such a great idea. Boycott, schmoycott, I don't buy from their store anyway!!

Link Posted: 7/17/2001 2:46:41 AM EDT
[#4]
First I heard of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top