Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2001 6:49:07 AM EDT
Yep, the flame will come from those on this board who do not want you to read this, so read on!

SORRY The link is now working, just got confused with all the pings while I was posting this one, surely pissed off someone, I say too damn bad!

[url]www.lewrockwell.com/dieteman/dieteman57.html
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 7:02:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Yep, the flame will come from those on this board who do not want you to read this, so read on!

[url]www.lewrochwell.com/dieteman/dieteman57.html
View Quote

They have made your link unavailable.
I smella rat!
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 8:15:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Good piece.  Correct link is [url]http://www.lewrockwell.com/dieteman/dieteman57.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 10:03:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey SPARKY take your foot out your mouth long enough to reeeeeed dis un! EYE'S BETS USE BEEEES REALLLLY PISSSSSSED WENS U'S REEEEEED'S IT!

HOW BEES MYS SPELLUN NOOOOOWWWW????????
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 10:10:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 10:25:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I hate to tell you this, but to some of us on this board this is not exactly fresh news.  What is your point in re-hashing this story?
View Quote

TRUE, but many more like to read about it from a different point of view, that's all!!
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 10:26:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 10:31:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Some people just have to keep hate alive.

sgb
View Quote

Some people live such a pathetic existance that hate is all they have.  Look at most of Africa for a example.  
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 12:37:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I've also heard Vicki Weaver was standing in the doorway. This states she was behind a door. So did the bullet pass through the door, through Harris' arm and strike Vicki Weaver in the head? I've heard implications Vicki Weaver was the target, but if she was behind the door...
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 12:42:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I've also heard Vicki Weaver was standing in the doorway. This states she was behind a door. So did the bullet pass through the door, through Harris' arm and strike Vicki Weaver in the head? I've heard implications Vicki Weaver was the target, but if she was behind the door...
View Quote

Now, we will never know the truth!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top