Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 9:12:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Andy

Do you assume that many people are reading your posts because they are thought provoking and insightful? The only reason I read them is to get a good laugh.  If you are really this paranoid maybe you should get some professional help. It is one thing to be prepared for a catastrophic event(flood, earthquake, riot) but is quite different to be total focused on these type of SHTF scenarios.  I haven't been in the military but even I find it hard to believe that you where in the military.
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:13:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I took the oath, and and surely know people do die in war, but focus on something that all seem to want not talk about, that is the very real threat of U.S. MILITARY forces being used against American citizens!
View Quote

The Girl Scout oath?
Link Posted: 7/17/2001 10:48:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Andreusan's warrior fantasies keep amazing me.

MOUT is as sinister a form of tactics as Jungle/Artic or Desert tactics.

But for some reason the latter four dont worry some of you as much.

Topic closed.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top