Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 7/15/2001 8:49:53 PM EDT
I need a good photo hosting service. It must meet these standards: -Free -No text/banner/add added to the image -Able to upload MULITIPLE files at once However is first to refure me to a company that provides these services will receive a small, but meaningful reward. Thanks, Fat Tire PS:(Please don't say AR15.com membership) --- LIBERATE CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 8:52:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Fat Tire: LIBERATE CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!
View Quote
UH-OH! I SMELL A RAT
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 9:07:09 PM EDT
btt
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 9:50:37 PM EDT
Cap, I can solve both your problems. Just pay the $60 for the AR15.com membership and you'll not only get photo hosting, but your name back. It worked for McUZI! USPC40 ------------------------------------------------- [B][BLUE]NRA Life Member[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.nra.org[/URL] [B][BLUE]GOA Life Member[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.gunowners.org[/URL] [B][BLUE]SAF Member[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.saf.org[/URL] [B][BLUE]SAS Supporter[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.sas-aim.org[/URL] [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 12:04:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/16/2001 12:05:13 AM EDT by ARMALITE-FAN]
Never mind I didint see the bottom of your post
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 9:29:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Fat Tire: I need a good photo hosting service. It must meet these standards: -Free -No text/banner/add added to the image -Able to upload MULITIPLE files at once However is first to refure me to a company that provides these services will receive a small, but meaningful reward. Thanks, Fat Tire PS:(Please don't say AR15.com membership) --- LIBERATE CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!
View Quote
I know an AWESOME one that meets all you requirements, but there are a few problems. 1. You are Captain Obvious. 2. Your "reward" will be as questionable as your "betamag" offer. Of course, if you didn't pull the betamag stunt I would tell you about the photo host for NOTHING. No reward would be needed, but you did and I'm not gonna tell you even if there WAS a reward I might be interested in.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 9:37:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/16/2001 9:34:54 AM EDT by GoatBoy]
Top Top