Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2001 6:42:44 PM EDT
After having read the article posted on the news alerts, I can only say this. If I lived in the Demoncratic State of Illinois I would either get out, or work to politically destroy all who support that asshole daly, and his political machine, and that includes the leo's that back him. To the liberal US judge that gave them all US records of handgun purchases, may he or she drop dead. Who do they think that they are as a state entity, collecting gun registration histories and profiles on a national scope, which could naturally be shared with all alphabet soup groups assisting in circumvention of federal laws.

It is hard to imagine any who support the Constitution, supporting the tactics and excuses that the PRI have used. As far as their vaunted CAGE teams, I can only hope that when they cross into the arena of those who have the same type of training, and will not voluntarily bend over and surrender their weapons, and they lose some of their members they will remember that they brought it on themselves. I have no use for leo members of the "kings" army. As a leo for over two decades, I would tell them that to their face.
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 6:49:46 PM EDT
[#1]
And can you believe that Mayor Daley is a former Marine?
I guess somewhere during his machine taking power over not just Chicago, but Illinois that he forgot he swore to uphold and protect the constitution of the U.S.
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 6:55:44 PM EDT
[#2]
What a POS!!! Makes me embarrassed to be a Marine, with Marines like him!!!! Well, I guess my wif will be mad, because she is from the burbs of Chi Town, and wantsto move back, but not with Daly having records of [b]EVER GUN OWNER IN AMERICA[/b] at his fingertips!! DOWN WITH THE COMMUNIST STATE OF ILLINOIS!!! Time to put some Constitution loving people in office....
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 9:34:19 PM EDT
[#3]
People give California a lot of Sh!t for there liberal views on gun control and such ( and we deserve it) but the thing is its not just CA and its even worse in Illionis, I mean I can't believe that they get registration info on ALL gun owners in this country. This is exactly why every family should have a few evil weapons off the books. but then again this is just my two cents.........
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 11:36:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Considering this administrations stance on firearms ownership (it's an individual right)...

Wouldn't this be a great case to take to court and have a bullshit law repealed??

Link Posted: 7/16/2001 12:32:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Considering this administrations stance on firearms ownership (it's an individual right)...

Wouldn't this be a great case to take to court and have a bullshit law repealed??

View Quote

It would be nice, but the courts themselves are currupt, everyday the violate the Sherman Anti Trust Act and engaged in insurrection, through their lead cartel the BAR ASSOC. that have a monopoly on the system! There are right now dozens of cases that have been stalled in the courts that address this issue! One case which is here in Florida, where a Federal grand jury is being requested in relation to the ongoing insurrection to which judges, lawyers, and those who represent the state are named!
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 12:33:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And can you believe that Mayor Daley is a former Marine?
I guess somewhere during his machine taking power over not just Chicago, but Illinois that he forgot he swore to uphold and protect the constitution of the U.S.
View Quote

"JUST LIKE HIS DAD!"
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 12:37:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
People give California a lot of Sh!t for there liberal views on gun control and such ( and we deserve it) but the thing is its not just CA and its even worse in Illionis, I mean I can't believe that they get registration info on ALL gun owners in this country. This is exactly why every family should have a few evil weapons off the books. but then again this is just my two cents.........
View Quote

Yes, I am guilty of slamming Cali. only to wake them though, but the guilt for this anti-gun movement is squarely on all of our shoulders, for letting it go as far as it has, any longer and it will be too late, even for armed conflict!
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 2:06:12 AM EDT
[#8]
This was from one of my eamil alert sevices-

A report by the Illinois State Rifle Association:

http://www.isra.org/indexa.shtml

It Has Started! Illinois Begins to Confiscate Registered Guns

The Chicago Police Department and the Illinois State Police have teamed up
to make good on Mayor Daley's pledge that, if it were up to him, nobody
would have a gun. Daley and his elite "CAGE" unit are apparently taking
advantage of gun privacy loopholes to pinpoint certain individuals for
inclusion in the confiscation program.

The ISRA is following up on leads in one case that has distrubing
implications. An elderly first-generation Chicago resident was recently paid
a visit by an Illinois State Police trooper. After asking to come inside the
man's home, the trooper asked if the man owned a gun - to which he replied
yes. The trooper then directed the individual to surrender the firearm. The
man complied with the officer's demand and the trooper left with the gun.
And the story gets better...

The gun in question was purchased legally by the man in the 1970s shortly
after he became a U.S. citizen. When Chicago's infamous gun registration
scheme went into effect in the early 1980s, the man registered the firearm
as per the requirement. However, over the years, the fellow apparenlty
forgot to re-register the firearm, and forgot to renew his Illinois FOID
Card.

So...what does this all mean?

In the last edition of The Illinois Shooter, we reported on the activities
of a shady taskforce known as the Chicago Anti Gun Efforcement (CAGE) unit.
This elite squad, operated jointly by the Illinois State Police, the Chicago
Police Department, and the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, supposedly
exists to identify illegal gunrunners. However, information gained by the
ISRA makes it clear that the CAGE unit is targeting law-abiding citizens,
not criminal gunrunners.

Thanks to a ruling by a liberal federal judge, the CAGE unit now has the
name of every single person in the United States who, since 1992, lawfully
purchased more than one handgun in the period of a week. The CAGE unit also
has all the makes, models and serial numbers of those guns. In essence, the
Chicago Police Department is now registering guns and gun owners nationwide.

The ISRA has also learned that the CAGE unit has compiled a list of families
where more than one person in that family holds a FOID card. Acting on that
information, the CAGE unit is now contacting gun shops where those families
have shopped, and is illegally registering all guns purchased by those
families.

Now, it appears that the CAGE unit is scrubbing Chicago's gun registration
list against the list of FOID card holders. Indications are that folks who
have let their registrations and FOIDs lapse will have their guns
confiscated. We have to wonder how long it will be until state troopers show
up at the doors to confiscate the guns of non-Chicago residents who have let
their FOIDs expire.

More later as this story develops.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 2:36:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Next we'll hear that Bill Daly is going to Run for President. And that he's being supported by some very interesting people.
All of whom want complete Civilian disarmament.
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 2:43:18 AM EDT
[#10]

Yes, I am guilty of slamming Cali. only to wake them though, but the guilt for this anti-gun movement is squarely on all of our shoulders, for letting it go as far as it has, any longer and it will be too late, even for armed conflict!
View Quote

Comeon, Bro!!! It's NEVER to late for an [size=3]ARMED CONFLICT!!![/size=3][sniper]

[:D]
Link Posted: 7/16/2001 9:53:55 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm still too pissed about this to see straight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top