BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2001 8:24:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 8:27:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 8:28:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Good for him!  I know someone who does a lot of firearms work for the FBI, etc and he says a lot of them would quit before enforcing confiscation.  Maybe there is hope.
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 8:35:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Good morning.
Here in Mendocino County, Free California, we elected a Sheriff and DA who support our rights as citizens. The DA teaches the CCW class and the Sheriff issues permits to any citizen who has no felonies or history of mental illness. The only words needed to decribe your reason for wanting a permit are "personal protection". Both of these officials believe in going after predators and leaving the rest of us alone.

Michael
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 8:37:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 3:07:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds to me like your Police Chief is like many I've met - one who most likely worked their way up to that position, not given it as some part of a political deal.

If [b]you[/b] were a Police Chief or Sheriff, isn't that the way you'd be, too?  And wouldn't you surround yourself with others who felt the same way you did? Sure you would!

What part of [i]'To Serve and Protect'[/i]do the [u]other[/u] type of law enforcement officials fail to understand?

Eric The(PreachingToTheChoir)Hun[>]:)]

Link Posted: 7/15/2001 3:08:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds to me like your Police Chief is like many I've met - one who most likely worked their way up to that position, not given it as some part of a political deal.

If [b]you[/b] were a Police Chief or Sheriff, isn't that the way you'd be, too?  And wouldn't you surround yourself with others who felt the same way you did? Sure you would!

What part of [i]'To Serve and Protect'[/i] do the [u]other[/u] type of law enforcement officials fail to understand?

Eric The(PreachingToTheChoir)Hun[>]:)]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top