Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2001 7:29:40 AM EDT
We had fetishes, how about turnoffs?

1) Bad tattoos, nice ones are great, but cheap or faded ones turn me off.

2) Too many piercings, a few are distinctive, too many are just clutter.

3) Too much makeup, especially in un-natural colors.

Link Posted: 7/14/2001 7:49:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Piercings, tatoos and makeup in unnatural colors=Gothic women.

Let me tell ya, you dont know what your missing.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 7:55:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Overactive vocal cords.

Braces on their teeth.

A butt the size of Montana.

Link Posted: 7/14/2001 8:00:28 AM EDT
[#3]
LOL, I grew up in FL and now live in CO, must have been the Gothic women. I don't even like pierced ears, I guess that's why I married a German country girl, only her ears are pierced.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 8:10:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Stupidity turns me off.
Unless its 0230 [;)]
CS
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 8:14:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Heavy makeup, piercings on the face, no hips and silicon bust (looks nice under clothings but not bare. I prefer the natural ones).
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 8:42:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Tattoos,Pierceings (Eyebrow lip cheek face etc)
black Lipstick, unnatural hair colors ,platform shoes, wedding rings.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 8:48:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Poofy hair.
Overly made up.
Fake blondes.

I normally have a disqualifying question. If a woman ask the following question within the first 20 questions:
What car do you drive?
What do you do for a living?
If they ask any of these, I don't care how much of a hottie they are I answer "I take the bus, my car got repoed" or "I am unemployed"(which is true these days) When I was in CA I use to tell em "I am an unemployed actor"
Pretty much weeds em out whether they are materialistic ho's or not.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 9:06:44 AM EDT
[#8]
1.Non White Chicks
2.Tattoed Chicks
3.Pierced Chicks
4. and of course, FAT Chicks
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 9:24:54 AM EDT
[#9]
1. Underarm hair long and greasy enough to braid
2. tight tops on women whose bellys pop out and hang over their pants.
3. pierced lips and tongues, especially those that get food caught and they don't know it
4. women whose first words are "you know"
5. a cigarette that dangles constantly from their mouth.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 9:27:32 AM EDT
[#10]
1. Girls that are too good to have fun.

2. Girls that don't take care of themselves.

3. Girls that take too much care of themselves.

4. I love nice girls. Someone who is mean to the waiter, but nice to you is not a nice person.

5. Girls that are "too fat to eat".
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 9:30:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Rude, obnoxious chicks that think they are hotter than they are.

Any chick with hairy legs or underarms or a mustache.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 10:20:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Turn-offs?  

You mean there are women that can turn you off?

Did I stumble upon a board full of homosexuals?

I say any port in a storm, and in my life it is always raining.

Thin, fat, ugly, gorgeous, short, tall, stupid, brilliant, hell - they are all women and they all need that Hielo loving.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 10:26:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 10:38:18 AM EDT
[#14]
No cataracts there .

Taken on an off day, but hey, SGB, feel free to use it as wallpaper on your computer, ok? .

(damn, am I one handsome mo-fo!)
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#15]
On a second note Steven (SGB), cme on and post a picture of yourself, allow me the turnabout. .
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 12:22:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 12:25:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Nice weapon, but I need something to make fun of.

I am as light as I get, which is pretty light in everything but my sneakers.

I constantly keep in mind that I am going to meet most of the people that are old timers here at one shoot or another, so I try to be as light as possible .
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 12:32:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Poofy hair.
Overly made up.
Fake blondes.

I normally have a disqualifying question. If a woman ask the following question within the first 20 questions:
What car do you drive?
If they ask any of these, I don't care how much of a hottie they are I answer "I take the bus, my car got repoed" or "I am unemployed"(which is true these days) When I was in CA I use to tell em "I am an unemployed actor"
Pretty much weeds em out whether they are materialistic ho's or not.
View Quote

Hey, wait a minute here Lordtrader, wasn't it you who was posting threads about how there aint no womenz in TX ????
beggers cant be choosers !!!!!!
[BD]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 1:01:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What car do you drive?
View Quote

must be why you're still looking, huh?

no offense meant, but damn.  anyone who asks those questions are automatically materialistic sluts?  whatever.  must be then that all men who look at boobs or butts first and only are only after what's between her legs and couldn't give a rat's ass about anything else.

i will ask those two questions, though maybe not in the first twenty minutes because

a) i love cars (real cars, not today's plastic hot wheels shit) and i wanna know if the guy i'm talking to has a similar interest.  you can generally tell that by the kind of car (or truck, even better) he drives.  and if he's driving something other than his dream car, it's "i drive a fill-in-blank, but i really want a fill-in-blank."  it gets a conversation started about the kinds of cars he/i/we like or don't like or hate.

b) i like to know what the guy does for a living because if it's something i've never had experience with, i'm generally very curious and want to learn more about it.  and who better to educate me than someone who does it on a daily basis.  

c) and while we're on the topic of disqualifying, a girl might be using those questions with that purpose in mind.  you men ain't the only ones with standards or requirements.  [:D]

Link Posted: 7/14/2001 1:10:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Lack of hygeine, if ya know what I mean and a pack of cigs rolled up in their short sleeves.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 3:18:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Nice looking girls with girlfriends.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 3:27:53 PM EDT
[#22]
1) Womenz that yell "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK" when I just say hi.

2) Womenz that sit in a group, point at me, then whisper to each other while shaking their heads in utter contempt.

3) Womenz that give me a really dirty look when I hold or open the door for them at stores.

4) Womenz who try to get their boyfriends to beat me up just because I happened to glance over at them.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 3:37:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Women who turn out to have male genitalia when you spent quite a bit of time and money on them and you finally are getting somewhere with them..

Link Posted: 7/14/2001 3:48:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

no offense meant, but damn.  anyone who asks those questions are automatically materialistic sluts?  whatever.  must be then that all men who look at boobs or butts first and only are only after what's between her legs and couldn't give a rat's ass about anything else.
View Quote

That usually isn't the ONLY thing but it is a big part of it. And we do care about other stuff, eventually.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 4:22:52 PM EDT
[#25]
I'll have to agree with ARLady on this one... if they are asking questions it shows they are possibly interested.  If they don't, they're wanting the date to be over with.  You've got to make good money to play hard.  Faster Cars, Big Guns, Rock & Roll... your talking my lanuage.  Came in from the garage for a break, working on a 76 GMC Truck, 454 with 8-71 Blower and trying to hook up the Nitrous without blowing her up.  Can't leave anything alone... must be all those rocket engines at work we play with... now if I could only find a way to legally put two fifty calibers behind the head lights I'd be able to combine my hobbies?
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 4:47:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Cool I just picked up a 79 Bronco with a 400, runs like a raped ape, after a little tuning. Anyway back on subject, the wife of 20 years is not intrested in cars or trucks, and not really intrested in guns either, although I did insist she learn to shoot. We have two daughters and one grandson, both daughters love to shoot and love cars, the ol man had some input, the grandson will too, I'm sure, he is 8 months old and it may be a little early. I like nice clean women, who can handle them selves, and my wife does not know about:) kidding of course:D  
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 5:48:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Imbro,
"ROTFLMAO"

You would think some girl would have to appreciate your self-depracating sense of humor.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 5:51:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Turnoffs?:

Sarah Brady T-shirt.

Link Posted: 7/14/2001 6:05:33 PM EDT
[#29]
steyr,  i don't think it's the ONLY thing.  i just know that it's the [i]FIRST[/i] thing.  [:D]

my point wasn't a put down against men.  just to raise the awareness that you CANNOT judge a person in 20 minutes, even by the questions s/he asks (of course, there are exceptions to every rule and i reserve the right to retract this statement when i find him/her).  without really knowing the person, you just can't know his/her motivation for whatever questions they might ask or actions they take.  heck, i've known my b/f for 3+ years now and i still can't figure him out all the time.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 6:24:19 PM EDT
[#30]
hair under arms and leg hair ick

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top