Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2001 4:57:16 PM EDT
This guy sounds legit to me...

Forwarded email from:From: robertcrowesr @hotmail.com (Robert Rowe)

If having Jane Fonda named one as of the woman of the century bothers you as much as it does me, then mail this to everyone on your list.
  Jane Fonda is being honored as one of the "100 Women of the Century."
Unfortunately many have forgotten and still countless others have never known how Ms. Fonda betrayed not only the idea of our country but
specific men who served and sacrificed during Vietnam.
  The first part of this is from an F-4E pilot.
The pilot's name is Jerry Driscoll, a River Rat.  In 1968, the former Commandant of the USAF Survival School was a POW in Ho Lo Prison -
the "Hanoi Hilton."  Dragged from a stinking cesspit of a cell, cleaned, fed, and dressed in clean PJs, he was ordered to describe for a
visiting American "Peace Activist" the "lenient and humane treatment" he'd received.  He spat at Ms. Fonda, was clubbed, and dragged away.  During the subsequent beating, He fell forward upon the camp commandant's feet, which sent that officer berserk. In 1978, the AF Col. still suffered from double vision (which permanently ended his flying days) from the Vietnamese Col.'s frenzied application of a
wooden baton.  
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 4:57:48 PM EDT
[#1]

From 1963-85, Col. Larry Carrigan was in the 47FW/DO F-4Es). He spent 6 years in the "Hilton" - the first three of which he was "missing in action".
 His wife lived on faith that he was still alive.  His group, too, got the cleaned, fed, clothed routine in preparation for a peace delegation" visit.  They, however, had time and devised a plan to get word to the world that
they still survived.  Each man secreted a tiny piece of paper, with his SSN on it, in the palm of his hand.  When paraded before Ms. Fonda and a cameraman, she walked the line, shaking each man's hand and asking little encouraging snippets like: "Aren't you sorry you bombed babies?" and "Are you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?"
Believing this HAD to be an act, they each palmed her their sliver of paper.
She took them all without missing a beat.  At the end of the line and once the camera stopped rolling, to the shocked disbelief of the POWs,
she turned to the officer in charge and handed him the little pile of papers.
 Three men died from the subsequent beatings.  Col. Carrigan was almost number four but he survived, which is the only reason we know about her actions that day.
 I was a civilian economic development advisor in Vietnam, and was captured by the North Vietnamese communists in South Vietnam in 1968, and held for over 5 years.  I spent 27 months in solitary confinement, one year in a cage in Cambodia, and one year in a black box" in Hanoi.  My North Vietnamese captors deliberately poisoned and murdered a female missionary, a nurse in a leprosarium in Ban me
Thuot, South Vietnam, whom I buried in the jungle near the Cambodian border.

At one time, I was weighing approximately 90 lbs.  (My normal weight is 170lbs.)  We were Jane Fonda's "war criminals."
 When Jane Fonda was in Hanoi, I was asked by the camp communist political officer if would be willing to meet with Jane Fonda.  I said yes,
for I would like to tell her about the real treatment we POWs were receiving, which was far different from the treatment purported by
the North Vietnamese, and parroted by Jane Fonda, as "humane and lenient."  Because of this, I spent three days on a rocky floor on my knees with outstretched arms with a large amount of steel placed on my hands, and beaten with a bamboo cane till my arms dipped.

I had the opportunity to meet with Jane Fonda for a couple of hours after I was released.  I asked her if she would be willing to debate me on TV.  She did not answer me.

This does not exemplify someone who should be honored as part of "100 Years of Great Women." Lest we forget..."100 years of great women"
should never include a traitor whose hands are covered with the blood of so many patriots.  There are few things I have strong visceral reactions to, but Hanoi Jane's participation in blatant treason, is one of them.

Please take the time to forward to as many people as you possibly can. It will eventually end up on her computer and she needs to know that we will never forget.

Charles (Skip) Klingman
       Asst. Professor of Music
       Southwestern Oklahoma State University
       Weatherford, OK 73096

(580) 774-3219 FAX: (580) 774-3795

Link Posted: 7/13/2001 5:18:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 5:23:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:20:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm sure that the story is based on some factual information- I wouldn't put it past Fonda.  I am going to call the number tommorrow and see if it is legit.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:27:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Jane is a commie bitch! she sat in one of there
anit aircraft guns laughing and carring on! F*ck her and her stupid little commie life i think we need to kick her ass out of this country and live in vietnam with her commie buddy's.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:34:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Regardless of what a worthless, traitorous fuck stain that Jane Fonda Communists is, I am still going to double check this guy's story.  God bless him if it is all true.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 10:36:41 PM EDT
[#7]
yes Jane is a commie bitch and will burn in hell for it but the e-mail thast been floatig around for a loong time has been debunked many times hell ive seen 3 versions of it just diffrent names of the GI's
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 11:31:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Can't Understand Normal Thinking !Gimmee a "C", gimmee a "U", gimmee a "N", gimmee a ....... Gimmee a break!!!
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 4:14:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Hey, wasn't she the one in Hanoi that shot down BOB MCCAIN, and that is why he is so anti?
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 12:59:28 PM EDT
[#10]
I received that same email from a friend of mine.  I noticed that it didn't say what publication or group was naming Jane Fonda to the "100 Women of the Century."  I checked all of the stupid femnazi groups I could think of and found no such list.  

I've seen the video clips of Ms. Fonda's visit to North Vietnam and she did rant and rave, pose with an anti-aircraft gun, and call POWs "baby killers" as they were filed past her.  She is a bitch, but I somehow doubt that the Women of the Century thing is real.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 1:12:43 PM EDT
[#11]
You'd think Marie Curie or Mother Theresa or Britney Spears would deserve it more than Jane Fonda, who hasn't really done anything but lead a charmed life.

Anyway.  Stupid Jane Fonda and her fashionable leftist causes.  Just like all the other moronic movie stars who don't fully understand what they're backing when they lick the Clintons' asses.  
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 1:35:58 PM EDT
[#12]
I ain't Fonda Hanoi Jane.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 1:36:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Jane Fonda

Eat Sh** and die slowly.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 1:54:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Hanoi Jane was interviewed by Barbara WahWah
(Walters) last week.
For the first time ever, I made myself watch
every minute.  Seems that since her recent divorce she has found her voice.  In an e-mail to
the "WahWah" I opined that perhaps she had left
it with a "Gal-Pal" in Hanoi !

If there's one e-mail that will never see the light of day......................
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 2:43:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Jane Fonda is just a Vietnam War Version of Tokyo Rose.

Tokyo Rose was tried for Treason...and stripped of her citizenship..

Times have changed...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top