Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2001 11:52:48 AM EDT
Found this on the NRA site.
Didn't know there were that many famous anti-gunners out there.

Only a few belong to HCI. Most of them are probably uninformed/stupid.

[url]http://www.nraila.org/FactSheets.asp?FormMode=Detail&ID=15[/url]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 12:04:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Ha! There's an "American Firearms Association" on that list.
Is that like our side taking the cphv.org and orther such domain names?
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:04:03 PM EDT
[#2]
add another one:  Presbyterian Church (USA)

[url]www.pcusa.org/101/101-gun.htm[/url]

damn, eli wallach.  he was great in "the good, the bad, and the ugly."

anyone notice that a lot (most) of the actors/actresses have played roles in which guns were an integral part?  hell, mira sorvino plays a kick-ass role in "the replacement killers"

Hallmark.  when you care enough to send the very best....but not enough to save a life or protect freedom.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:19:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By ARlady

damn, eli wallach.  he was great in "the good, the bad, and the ugly."
View Quote
I thought he was great in 'The Magnificent Seven'.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:27:18 PM EDT
[#4]
"People for the American Way"

Someone should inform them that their name in very, very inaccurate.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:33:03 PM EDT
[#5]
You'd think those actors and actresses that are so adamantly against the ownership of firearms would take a stance and refuse to take roles that required the scripting of such. I really can't take those zipperheads too seriously. Look at the list, it's filled with actors that have done such roles....and whats with the country singers? Terry Friggin Clark? She's biting the fuggin hand that feeds her sorry ass....

Does the NRA have a list of individuals that are "pro-firearm"? Companies and public fiqures? I searched but only found associations.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 7:56:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Company that is not on the list but should be.. McDonalds and Playboy. And Playboy has the nerve to put Pam Anderson on the cover with a PINK Dessert Eagle!!!!

About the only actor that I know of who is pro gun is Tom Selleck(and of course Mr.  Heston).Rosie O'Bitch had a verbal scrap with him on her show(I saw interview with Tom on the net. I don't let that kind of garbage in hy house!!!)
I also told my wife that I didn't get her a Mother's Day card for the exact reason that Hallmark is anti-gun...And she said that it was fine!!
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 8:05:55 PM EDT
[#7]
It has come to my attention that Bruce Willis is also pro-gun.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 9:06:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Jack Lemmon is still there. They just planted that a^*hole I say good riddance to another of our enemies.[sniper]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 9:15:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Eli Wallach was in a number of westerns, including Magnificent Seven, and the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.  
Clint Eastwood has previously been mentioned as being pro.  I'm sure there are others.  Ted Nugent seems to be the most outspoken, and it has cost him some friends in the industry...but who stands up for what he believes more than Mr. Nugent?  
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 9:16:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Rene(LETHAL WEAPON)Russo !!!!!?????

Add Mark Whalberg to that list......you know,...former dumb assed "white boy from the hood" rapper, who has been in several movies. As a matter of fact.....in all of his movies that I can remember [b]HE SHOOTS PEOPLE[/b]. Including "The Big Hit" (which has lots of sideways "homeboy style" shooting in it)

Here is a site with [b]pro gun[/b] celebs. And you can add to the list.
[url]http://209.204.184.99/[/url]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 9:22:42 PM EDT
[#11]
This is a good list, it lets us know where to start when the revolution comes.

[frag]
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 7:10:24 AM EDT
[#12]
John Milius, directed such movies as Red Dawn, Flight of the Intruder etc sits on the NRA board of directors.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 7:19:29 AM EDT
[#13]
How stupid are these companies to piss off customers?
If I owned a company, I would be neutral to try and get as many customers as possible.

How many anti-gunners do you know who shop at places that agree with their opinion for only that reason?

I doubt when Million Moms take the kids to Micky D's, they do it for their gun stance.

But I do know pro gunners who will not eat there.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 7:28:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Steven Segal is Pro-Gun, Sinbad(the black comedian) is a cowboy action shooter, Dale Earnhardt and family, Aaron Tippin( the country singer) is pro, Bruce Willis was quoted in I think it was the USA today sunday insert as saying some very Pro gun stuff. And Rest in Peace, JOHN WAYNE!
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 7:42:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Here is a site with [b]pro gun[/b] celebs. And you can add to the list.
[url]http://209.204.184.99/[/url]
View Quote

Alright, who put Rosie th pig's name on this list?
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 7:51:02 AM EDT
[#16]
You know what really piss's me off? Most of thoes anti-gun actors use guns in movies to get ahead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top