Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2001 8:24:02 PM EDT
[url]www.latimes.com/news/local/la-000056684jul10.story[/url]
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 8:30:19 PM EDT
[#1]
you could of warned us about all the pop ups.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 8:33:17 PM EDT
[#2]

I wonder which way they are pronouncing
harassment.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 8:34:34 PM EDT
[#3]
This is my back.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 12:08:43 AM EDT
[#4]
What do you expect...

This Charles Hulsey is obviously a LEO-basher and therefore deserves what he got.  He couldn't even be trusted by the other officers to watch their back in case Internal Affairs came sniffin' around!  What if this guy had been in LAPD in the Rampart division instead of the SO?  The party they had going on in LAPD wouldn't have lasted nearly so long with a kill-joy like him around!

Cops should not have to worry about being narc'd on for every little thing they do wrong.  They are less effecient officers when they are concerned that they will be held accountable.  Thats not effective policing and its just not right!
rDAm
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 5:27:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey,
Watch the Rampart references: [:(!]

Remember:
Reed and Malloy worked out of Rampart.

Jay
Arizona
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:20:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hey,
Watch the Rampart references: [:(!]

Remember:
Reed and Malloy worked out of Rampart.

Jay
Arizona
View Quote

Que?

Please forgive me Jay for asking such an obviously silly question, but it is really early in the morning and my memory is drawing a blank on the Reed/Malloy reference.  Could you please remind me who they are/were and the story behind them???
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:31:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Reed and Malloy were the cops featured in "ADAM 12". Produced by Jack Webb. Now shown in reruns on TV Land, I think.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 1:25:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By operator error:
Reed and Malloy were the cops featured in "ADAM 12". Produced by Jack Webb. Now shown in reruns on TV Land, I think.
View Quote

Obrigado OE,

I am ashamed at my lack of knowledge in the realm of Cop shows.  I really should get out less and watch more TV, especially the pro-Officer Friendly shows.  It will probably re-enforce my already pro-LEO/anti-CopBasher stance!
rDAm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top