Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2001 4:05:18 PM EDT
First, I think this is a great site, being well constructed, especially since the upgrades. Being relatively new to the site I'm trying to find my way around it. This site has already helped my hobby and saved me money. When I can contribute and make a post I will do so.  

If I make a mistake I would appreciate "constructive" feedback rather than being flamed. That is what I would do for someone new to this site.  Perhaps this will make someone else think before they flame. My experiences and opinions of course.

Regards,

Talyn
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 4:20:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 4:28:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 4:37:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Trust me, these guys can be down right mean.  Probably not as mean as the right-wing republicans, but mean none the less.  Watch your back.  Those damn republicans never did apologize to me for dragging me through that impeachment mess.  [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Being given good instructions to navigate around an unfamiliar site is one thing.  A statement regarding whether I should own firearms because of that unfamiliarity is another. I've got many years of safe and responsible ownership underneath my belt.

My wish is that the guilty individual will lose his guns first.

Enough said.

Talyn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top