Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 7/9/2001 4:05:18 PM EDT
First, I think this is a great site, being well constructed, especially since the upgrades. Being relatively new to the site I'm trying to find my way around it. This site has already helped my hobby and saved me money. When I can contribute and make a post I will do so. If I make a mistake I would appreciate "constructive" feedback rather than being flamed. That is what I would do for someone new to this site. Perhaps this will make someone else think before they flame. My experiences and opinions of course. Regards, Talyn
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 4:20:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 4:28:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/9/2001 4:41:17 PM EDT by SGB]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 4:37:21 PM EDT
Trust me, these guys can be down right mean. Probably not as mean as the right-wing republicans, but mean none the less. Watch your back. Those damn republicans never did apologize to me for dragging me through that impeachment mess. [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 9:31:13 AM EDT
Being given good instructions to navigate around an unfamiliar site is one thing. A statement regarding whether I should own firearms because of that unfamiliarity is another. I've got many years of safe and responsible ownership underneath my belt. My wish is that the guilty individual will lose his guns first. Enough said. Talyn
Top Top