Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2001 9:29:22 AM EDT
Does anyone know where I can find accessories for this gun? I bought it at a gunshow this weekend but I have never seen one before. As a matter of fact I have never heard of one before. It's kinda like an IMI Uzi except it's got a round reciever instead of a square one. It came with the original manual and it listed several accessories for it but this gun is 15 years old. It takes accessories just like the Uzi. A screw on barrel shroud, front forend pistol grip, see through scope mount, and a sling and swivel kit. I think it would look cool with these features and I would like to find them. If someone knows anything about this weapon I would really appriciate any advise they could give. If you know of a website where they sell these things that would be great.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 9:33:24 AM EDT
[#1]
They have a website but can not find the url.Im pretty shue the full name is feather industries.There still in bussiness
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 9:41:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah Feather Industries is there full name but I haven't been able to find their websight. I keep looking on different search engines but with no luck. I didn't even know if they were still in business or not. But its good to know they are.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 9:41:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Here it is.

[url]http://www.featherusa.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 9:50:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks man, that was exactly what I was looking for. They have everything I want to put on it. I can't help it, I'm like a kid on Christmas morning when it comes to guns and accessories. I really appriciate it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 7:41:15 PM EDT
[#5]
When I saw the subject line I thought "what a coincidnce, I just saw an AT-9 at the Nashville gunshow last weekend"  Then I read that you bought it at a gunshow and that you live in TN.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you must have bought the one that I was looking at.  But I'd have had to buy a case and check it at the airport and I really prefer to stick with carry-on only.  

Assuming that you did buy it there, how did that show compare to others in the area?  It seemed a little small to be in a city like that, but the quality of the merchandise and the prices seemed good.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 11:23:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah I did buy it there. It was on the table in the far corner in front of the consesion stand. It was the first one I had ever seen. It shoots great and I'm very happy with it. I ordered some accessories from the websight ARMALITE FAN told me about. I ordered a barrel shroud, scope mount and see through rings, forearm pistol grip, sling and swivel kit, 2 25rd mags, and a mag loader. They were all out of the 32rd mags, maybe I can get some at the next gunshow.

Hoplophile, that was the Bill Goodman show. Its not as good as the Bob Pope show at the I-24 Expo center. Its about 2 or 3 times bigger and there are alot better deals there. If you ever get a chance to go I recomend it. AT the last Bob Pope show I bought an IMI Uzi model A NIB and never fired for $1350.00 I saw the same model Uzi used and not in very good shape at the Bill Goodman show for $1800.00 Thats a big difference.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top