Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 7/9/2001 9:29:22 AM EDT
Does anyone know where I can find accessories for this gun? I bought it at a gunshow this weekend but I have never seen one before. As a matter of fact I have never heard of one before. It's kinda like an IMI Uzi except it's got a round reciever instead of a square one. It came with the original manual and it listed several accessories for it but this gun is 15 years old. It takes accessories just like the Uzi. A screw on barrel shroud, front forend pistol grip, see through scope mount, and a sling and swivel kit. I think it would look cool with these features and I would like to find them. If someone knows anything about this weapon I would really appriciate any advise they could give. If you know of a website where they sell these things that would be great. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 9:33:24 AM EDT
They have a website but can not find the url.Im pretty shue the full name is feather industries.There still in bussiness
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 9:41:17 AM EDT
Yeah Feather Industries is there full name but I haven't been able to find their websight. I keep looking on different search engines but with no luck. I didn't even know if they were still in business or not. But its good to know they are.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 9:41:45 AM EDT
Here it is. [url]http://www.featherusa.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 9:50:38 AM EDT
Thanks man, that was exactly what I was looking for. They have everything I want to put on it. I can't help it, I'm like a kid on Christmas morning when it comes to guns and accessories. I really appriciate it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 7:41:15 PM EDT
When I saw the subject line I thought "what a coincidnce, I just saw an AT-9 at the Nashville gunshow last weekend" Then I read that you bought it at a gunshow and that you live in TN. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you must have bought the one that I was looking at. But I'd have had to buy a case and check it at the airport and I really prefer to stick with carry-on only. Assuming that you did buy it there, how did that show compare to others in the area? It seemed a little small to be in a city like that, but the quality of the merchandise and the prices seemed good.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 11:23:47 PM EDT
Yeah I did buy it there. It was on the table in the far corner in front of the consesion stand. It was the first one I had ever seen. It shoots great and I'm very happy with it. I ordered some accessories from the websight ARMALITE FAN told me about. I ordered a barrel shroud, scope mount and see through rings, forearm pistol grip, sling and swivel kit, 2 25rd mags, and a mag loader. They were all out of the 32rd mags, maybe I can get some at the next gunshow. Hoplophile, that was the Bill Goodman show. Its not as good as the Bob Pope show at the I-24 Expo center. Its about 2 or 3 times bigger and there are alot better deals there. If you ever get a chance to go I recomend it. AT the last Bob Pope show I bought an IMI Uzi model A NIB and never fired for $1350.00 I saw the same model Uzi used and not in very good shape at the Bill Goodman show for $1800.00 Thats a big difference.
Top Top