Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2001 8:23:16 AM EDT
I was looking to buy one of these great rifles.  At a local shop a guy was selling a used one for 1200.  how much are they new?  What grain of bullet works best with a 1 in 8 twist?  my other ar is a 1 in 9.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 6:16:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one of their DCM uppers. It's ok and shoots sub MOA. I put my own lower together. If you do buy a complete BM DCM you will end up replacing the trigger group. Repost your question in the Competition Forum and ask for comparisons to other competition rifles and you will get a lot of opinions and suggestions.
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 6:55:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 9:26:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Go to AR15.com Equip.Exchange, search DCM, Jett has a barely used DPMS DCM with JP trigger and extra bolt for $875. If I had the money that gun would be in my lap!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top