Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 7/8/2001 3:51:12 PM EDT
The country was Botswana. I had fallen from the local chieftain's favor over a misunderstanding regarding his youngest daughter. As I made for the British outpost, I was ambushed and struck by a native arrow in the right hamstring, and another deep in the left scapula. I was able to return fire with my No.5 jungle carbine, and rapidly brought down the chief and three of his henchmen. I was able to make it to the safety of the outpost in the subsequent confusion. I am sure other members who have shared similar experiences will agree to the value of a handy, fast firing weapon with a large capacity magazine such as my British 303..
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 3:56:07 PM EDT
Go On Bwana!/ Banged the chief who was chasing you for porking his daughter with your trusty No.5, didja? Ya been smoking the big Blunts and watching that old movie "The Naked Prey" have you? [;)]
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 3:59:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 4:15:08 PM EDT
I Say Jolly Good Show ! That should Teach Those Heathen Zambezi Hotentot To Respect Her Majesty's Subjects. Rule Brittania And All That Rot. Cheerio Mate !
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 5:12:20 PM EDT
oldeschool: You may be interested to know that the real life character portrayed in The Naked Prey was a close personal friend of mine. We smoked many a stogie together. Unfortunately he was blown to bits in Northern Ireland some years ago. Bloody wankers..
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 6:16:27 PM EDT
Fell down the stairs, again? Or did you raid the stash again? Can't make no money dat way, dude![whacko]
Top Top