Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2001 3:51:12 PM EDT
The country was Botswana. I had fallen from the local chieftain's favor over a misunderstanding regarding his youngest daughter. As I made for the British outpost, I was ambushed and struck by a native arrow in the right hamstring, and another deep in the left scapula.
I was able to return fire with my No.5 jungle carbine, and rapidly brought down the chief and three of his henchmen. I was able to make it to the safety of the outpost in the subsequent confusion.

I am sure other members who have shared similar experiences will agree to the value of a handy, fast firing weapon with a large capacity magazine such as my British 303..

Link Posted: 7/8/2001 3:56:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Go On Bwana!/ Banged the chief who was chasing you for porking his daughter with your trusty No.5, didja? Ya been smoking the big Blunts and watching that old movie "The Naked Prey" have you? [;)]
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 3:59:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 4:15:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I Say Jolly Good Show !
That should Teach Those Heathen Zambezi Hotentot
To Respect Her Majesty's Subjects.
Rule Brittania And All That Rot.
Cheerio Mate !
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 5:12:20 PM EDT
[#4]
oldeschool: You may be interested to know that the real life character portrayed in The Naked Prey was a close personal friend of mine. We smoked many a stogie together.
Unfortunately he was blown to bits in Northern Ireland some years ago. Bloody wankers..

Link Posted: 7/8/2001 6:16:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Fell down the stairs, again?

Or did you raid the stash again?  Can't make no money dat way, dude![whacko]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top