Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2001 2:27:20 PM EDT
If you are passing over the bridge tomorrow please wave to my daughter. She died in 94 and we traveled to San Francisco to scatter her ashes. All she talked about was seeing the Golden Gate Bridge. She and my wife were planning the trip after her surgery. She made it to the bridge but not the way we would have liked. Sure miss her. I know this may look stupid to some but we live in New York and traveling there tomorrow is out of the question.  
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 2:49:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Honoring the wishes of the dead is the best way to show your respect. Everyone will feel more at peace after this.

radioman
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 2:50:42 PM EDT
[#2]
What is your daughter's name?  So that we might put her in our prayers and that the Cali folks will know to whom they are waving.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 5:04:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Leslie Ann. When wave tell her her daddy misses her.
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 7:26:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Gerny, my prayers and thought's to you, your wife and Leslie Ann.

Having two children myself, I can and cannot, imagine how you feel.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 7:32:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Just went over the bridge a couple hours ago.  Will wave to her next chance I get.

I am very sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 7:55:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top