Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 7/8/2001 12:54:37 PM EST
I am new to gunbroker.com, having only made a few purchases. Recently I won the auction on a Hi-Cap Glock 23 mag from one seller and a Glock T-shirt on another. The auctions ended 3 days ago and neither seller has returned any of my requests for total amount I owe or payment methods etc etc. I have e-mailed through the auction sight 3 times with not one single response from either seller. Am I missing something here or do I just have a very unimpressive sellers on my hands? Any input from some of you more experienced auction folks would be most appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 1:23:14 PM EST
I have purchased thru Gunbroker.com for a year or so( 50+ purchases). I have had several sellers not respond for 5 days( a rule for sellers,I think);but always come thru.Usually,the Gunbroker server will not forward a 'trouble contacting" message for 4 full days after the auction closes.On the 5th day you can E-Mail the systen administrators. Good luck. Harry.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 1:28:20 PM EST
Be patient...they may be on vacation for the 4th. I've done quite a bit of business on GunBroker as well as Ebay and I've yet to have a seller not contact me. Some are just quicker than others. I would say give it a full week. Bradd
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 1:30:55 PM EST
Yeah, I just read about that 5 day rule thing. Maybe with this being the week of the 4th and all they are just busy. Patience Grasshopper I should say to my self.
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 2:23:50 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 8:56:19 PM EST
I never had any problems, always quick responses. Your right its probally because of the 4th.
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 3:37:40 AM EST
Go to this site and read some stories about bad deals at GunBroker and why many are leaving the site. [url]http://pub49.ezboard.com/bthefirearmsforum[/url]
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 4:10:08 PM EST
Top Top