Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2001 10:35:42 PM EDT
I'm a fan of CZ pistols (WAY underated) but I'm not familiar with the CZ 70. I found a guy at the gunsgow that sold them for $89 & wanted to get some opinions. its cheaper than a Hi-Point & LOTS better looking and of higher quality, although it is a .32, I was thinking of getting one for my wife.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 10:39:13 PM EDT
[#1]
It pinched my trigger finger and is fairly heavy for a CCW, but totally reliable.
I would give it a "buy" rating. Plus I sold mine used for $150 years later.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 10:46:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I just picked up an HS 2000. Nice pistol. Took it to the range today and shot 300+ rounds through it with not a hitch. Nice groups.

Aviator [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 11:26:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Great gun for the money.Reliable although large for a .32.Sold a lot of them through the local shop.none came back other than on trade.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top