BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 3:17:42 PM EDT
[#1]
To the assorted numbnutz who have only bad things to say:
1) Thanks for pointing out the obvious.
2) Never, never forget where the AR-15 was born.

SOCAL!!!
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 3:28:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Sitting Bull:
What with rampant crime, no morals in the population, horrible drug problem, and now more then 50% of the State of Kalifornia  is on public welfare - Kalifornia is definately NOT the place to be!
View Quote

If I didn't know this thread was about CA I would've thought that you were describing some post apocalypse sh!t-hole.  Where did you get that 50% welfare figure from?  I know alot of .com people who got laid off within tha past few months, but don't think they're on welfare yet[;)]
Link Posted: 7/9/2001 3:30:26 PM EDT
[#3]
BTW IPSC the grandpappy of IDPA and others started right here at SWPL-SouthWest Pistol League. Mr Cooper started it here.
LT, thats one of the girls that shot the match, better pics coming later.
Team Gunex with the SBT.
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1255146&a=13428973&p=51238929&Sequence=0&res=high[/img]
Ringleader? I dont even wear a ring.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top