Password is required.
Site Notices
2/23/2017 5:55:53 PM
Posted: 7/6/2001 11:04:22 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 11:07:22 PM EST
What's with the last picture? Did the mall ninja fart? [:)]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 11:17:05 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 11:20:11 PM EST
I see fully automatic weaponry in that last photo..... Nerf darts are a little easier on the body than bullets I suppose....
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 11:26:29 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:26:32 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/7/2001 12:30:19 AM EST by McUZI]
Bwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] Oh man!!! That Dude needs to change his name to NSFShlomo!! [img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hanuka3.gif[/img] You know I love ya MallNinja [;)]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:28:05 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 12:54:05 AM EST
Just goes to show all of life's little twists and turns doesn't it.one minute a source for our amusement,the next supermodel.go figure....[:D] mmk
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:28:43 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:34:35 AM EST
HeheheHeeheHEe that is funny.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 6:20:15 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 6:27:58 AM EST
Correct me if I'm wrong but is that a pre-ban upper on that CAV-15??? Looks like Mall-Ninja is looking for trouble from the BATF. -XM15
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 2:54:22 PM EST
Shawn, You are a good guy for doing that bro. JoJo, Either you are the best sport to ever come down the pike, or you are the type to "snap" after holding it in for so long. Don't pull a Columbine on us with your new Cav-15.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 3:10:58 PM EST
Originally Posted By XM15: Correct me if I'm wrong but is that a pre-ban upper on that CAV-15??? Looks like Mall-Ninja is looking for trouble from the BATF. -XM15
View Quote
The ears of the bayonet lug are milled off, and a bayonet won't mount anyway since the CAV-Comp is larger in diameter than a flash suppressor.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 3:30:00 PM EST
Originally Posted By Big_Bear: Mall ninja loses dork points for having not having a tactical [black]black[/black] Samurai sword. What's up with the [red]red[/red] tassel? And what's up with the [purple]purple[/purple] filters on the gas mask? [purple]Purple[/purple] is a gay color. [:O]
View Quote
NOW! NOW! NOW! this is to make cliton and the soccer moms happey. you know less "evil".
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 3:56:08 PM EST
Well, all of you joking keyboard commandos can conmtinue to make fun of the world's nobles profesion, I get my apreciton from thos poeple who need protection in my particular retail setting. I dont care if you think im a joke, i know the truth about my work, and none of you can ever take my glory away from me by making jokes about Tactical Mall securtiy. Gecko45
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 5:20:40 PM EST
Originally Posted By Gecko45: Well, all of you joking keyboard commandos can conmtinue to make fun of the world's nobles profesion, I get my apreciton from thos poeple who need protection in my particular retail setting. I dont care if you think im a joke, i know the truth about my work, and none of you can ever take my glory away from me by making jokes about Tactical Mall securtiy. Gecko45
View Quote
Hey Gecko - had any lot ops lately? [:D]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 5:39:02 PM EST
long live the mall ninja!
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 5:46:10 PM EST
Originally Posted By gus:
Originally Posted By Gecko45: Well, all of you joking keyboard commandos can conmtinue to make fun of the world's nobles profesion, I get my apreciton from thos poeple who need protection in my particular retail setting. I dont care if you think im a joke, i know the truth about my work, and none of you can ever take my glory away from me by making jokes about Tactical Mall securtiy. Gecko45
View Quote
Hey Gecko - had any lot ops lately? [:D]
View Quote
Thje lot ops are fine, my last confirmed kill from the back of a Dodge pickup was 230 yards by my rangefinder. I'm sorry if I'm cranky, even in the face of mockry, but it's not the lot ops that's the trouble, it's two man elevator clearing that last tripped me up. I was trying to sweep from left to right, and the front sight of my SW5 caught in my gasman's vest as I turned all the way arouned. I couldn't free the gun, and i had actually pointed it at him to begin with, which was bad enough. The levators are too small I guess, but that doesn't help my mood. Just try my job for one day, though, and you wouldn't thing retial security is so funny.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 5:54:17 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/7/2001 5:51:55 PM EST by gus]
"confirmed kill" [b][size=5]ROTFLMFAO!!!![/size=5][/b] edited cause I was laughing too hard to type straight!
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 6:03:17 PM EST
Originally Posted By gus: "confirmed kill" [b][size=5]ROTFLMFAO!!!![/size=5][/b] edited cause I was laughing too hard to type straight!
View Quote
Liek you have any room to talk, how many CK's do you have for urban riflery? None, right?
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 6:07:51 PM EST
Hang on a minute - I'm still cleaning up the iced tea that shot out of my nose on that last post.... Still LMAO!!
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 11:57:41 AM EST
Originally Posted By gus: Hang on a minute - I'm still cleaning up the iced tea that shot out of my nose on that last post.... Still LMAO!!
View Quote
You didnt have answered my question yet laughing boy. Are you a professional, or just a wannabe? do have any room to talk?
Top Top