Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 7/6/2001 11:10:24 PM EDT
I'm going to be there Saturday. I might try and sell or trade my Springfield Armory 45 for something. So if you see a guy about 6' tall, brown hair, goatee and carrying a blue pistol case, come up and say hi. Hope to meet some of you there. If not, have a good time and I hope you find what your looking for.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 11:12:40 PM EDT
I'll be there at some point, gotta pick up a red dot sight.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 7:24:48 AM EDT
Come on guys, surely there are going to be more of you going to the show. I know the Bill Goodman show isn't as good as the Bob Pope show but there still might be a few good deals down there. At least its always fun to harrass the dealers with the over priced guns and accessories..lol I argued with a guy at the last Pope show over a glock pistol. I overheard him telling a guy that was interested in it that a glock would not be detected with a metal detector. I couldn't hold my tongue. I had to call him a damn lyer. He got pissed because I ruined his sale. But give me a break, there is no sense in lying to someone to get a sale. And I could tell the poor guy thinking about buying the gun didn't know any better. Some people should do a little research on the guns they are interested in.
Top Top