Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2001 9:24:24 PM EDT
About this:

[img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/smiley_military.gif[/img]

Now, I know that I criticize this place from time to time.

I know that this place has changed from the place it was when I first came here.

I know that it's a function of who is here, and not what you've done.

I know that what you've done is phenomenal, it's awesome, the technicality of this site is the best it's ever been.

I admit that I am not as serious nor as earnest here as I used to be.

But I still love this place.

Which is why I don't understand what you've done to me.

You have called it "army".

You have called it "smiley_military".

But what I created it as was "govtthug".

I know that over the years (almost), I probably haven't contributed much to this place. But this is one contribution I would like to have acknowledged.

So if you could please put my screen name, "GovtThug", in either the Icon Legend or the URL, I would greatly appreciate it, because I really don't want to get the lawyers involved.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 9:32:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 9:39:06 PM EDT
[#2]
There are only two ways you can call off my pack of rabid, liberal (they're good for something) lawyers:

1. Put my name in the url.

OR

2. Bring me a shrubbery.

Don't mess with me. I have control of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. And a whole flock of swallows. Unladen.

Link Posted: 7/6/2001 9:42:33 PM EDT
[#3]
And go to bed and get some rest! Before I fart in your general direction (at the direction of my lawyers)!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top