Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 7/6/2001 3:58:23 PM EDT
Enemy at the Gates is scheduled to be released on DVD/VCR on August 14, 2001 at Blockbuster Video. I will be waiting in line for this one.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:12:38 PM EDT
are u sure the DVD is rent only usaly the day u can RENT the DVD u can also buy em VHS is another story thu.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 4:30:34 PM EDT
I didn't enjoy that movie as much as I thought I would have. It was that damn love story that they tried to put into the middle of the movie. I hated that. The sniper sceens were great though.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 5:14:17 PM EDT
Originally Posted By doorgunner84: I didn't enjoy that movie as much as I thought I would have. It was that damn love story that they tried to put into the middle of the movie. I hated that. The sniper sceens were great though.
View Quote
finally someone who agrees with me!!! and I still say that the russian in the seen after they got off the transport when they made the charge into the alley had a 1911 ( second oficer in)
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 5:24:09 PM EDT
I agree with you guys, too. The love story kinda' detracted from the movie. Rent it before you rush out to buy it. I was forwarned about the movie so it was not as big a disappointment as it could have been. Not a bad movie, just not as great as us guys would expect it to be.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 6:09:23 PM EDT
They just Hollywoodized it.
Link Posted: 7/6/2001 7:37:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By garry:
Originally Posted By doorgunner84: I didn't enjoy that movie as much as I thought I would have. It was that damn love story that they tried to put into the middle of the movie. I hated that. The sniper sceens were great though.
View Quote
finally someone who agrees with me!!! and I still say that the russian in the seen after they got off the transport when they made the charge into the alley had a 1911 ( second oficer in)
View Quote
it was a tokerav as for the Love scene it wasnt that abd well atleast compared to that crap Pearl Harbor
Top Top