Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2001 6:41:33 PM EDT
Is there a 'rule of thumb' charge from FFL's to receive a firearm purchased out of state and shipped to them.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 6:46:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to [url]www.gunbroker.com/user/DealerNetwork.asp[/url] and [url]www.shotgunnews.com/fflguide/[/url] and check the FFL sections. I see a lot of guys charging 10% plus state fees. Hopefully, you can get a better deal than that.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 6:47:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Is there a 'rule of thumb' charge from FFL's to receive a firearm purchased out of state and shipped to them.
View Quote

The local range I go to does it for free as a customer service.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 6:59:49 PM EDT
[#3]
From $0.00 to $$$$$$$$???????, depends on the dealer and what type of business you do with them on a regular basis
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:03:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine charges $30 flat fee.
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:10:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Go to [url]www.gunbroker.com/user/DealerNetwork.asp[/url] and [url]www.shotgunnews.com/fflguide/[/url] and check the FFL sections. I see a lot of guys charging 10% plus state fees. Hopefully, you can get a better deal than that.
View Quote

=====================
thanx for the info, found a couple within 10 miles for $25. + b/g check.  
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:39:13 PM EDT
[#6]
$20 or less and even that is a bit high.

If they try to charge you sales tax you are taking it in the ASS. You did not buy it from them and they have no cause to charge TAX.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top