Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 7/4/2001 6:53:14 AM EDT
My heartfelt apologies to all normal Floridians, but I had to ask. Since Hangfire and Andreusan (affectionately known as Andrea) both claim to be from Florida, the question arises. Of course, there's always the chance they're the same person, and given the similarity of their beliefs I'm guessing they at least know each other. Any thoughts before this thread disintegrates and gets locked?
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 6:59:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/4/2001 6:56:40 AM EDT by LS1Eddie]
[b]W[/b]hiskey [b]C[/b]harlie (Who Cares)? Eddie
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:44:36 AM EDT
Reading the thread about dumb a-holes, I began to wonder if Hangfire is really Joesy? Very intolerant and reactionary. I thought his previous posts showed more maturity and constraint. Sure hope it's not in the water in Florida, I spend a lot of time over there!
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:44:46 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 10:43:05 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Lock&Load: Yeah, alligators.
View Quote
And snook
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 10:45:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/4/2001 10:42:48 AM EDT by SGB]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 3:10:58 PM EDT
And sulphur, lots of sulphur
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 3:20:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 3:34:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Sparky315: My heartfelt apologies to all normal Floridians, but I had to ask. Since Hangfire and Andreusan (affectionately known as Andrea) both claim to be from Florida, the question arises. Of course, there's always the chance they're the same person, and given the similarity of their beliefs I'm guessing they at least know each other. Any thoughts before this thread disintegrates and gets locked?
View Quote
You SWEETHEART need help, serious help! As always, you idiot, you start with the name calling, so one must wonder, "how come the string does not get locked when you do so? Anyway, you refer to Andreusan as Andrea, is this because you as a he-she crave and look American men with an uncontrollable and perverted lust? I'd bet you do! Forget it SWEETHEART Andreusan is STRAIGHT!
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 4:09:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/4/2001 4:09:08 PM EDT by ARlady]
just to help this into the grave a little quicker... in regards to the hypothesis that HANGFIRE and andreusan being one and the same, i submit the following. posted in this thread:
Originally posted by andreusan: You SWEETHEART need help, serious help!
View Quote
posted in the dumb a-holes thread:
Originally posted by HANGFIRE: LAMEDAME, Help you need and help you will get.
View Quote
notice the reference, in a derogatory manner, to female forms when addressing a person. and also i would like to draw your attention to the insistence that help is needed by everybody else. of course, i'm only kidding (sort of) and haven't the foggiest notion about the veracity of the proposed statement. just thought it was a little bit too much for a co-inky-dink. [;)]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 7:31:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By kpel308: WWJWD=What Would John Wayne Do? [img]http://m3.easyspace.com/atgpat/waynejimaphot.GIF[/img] Ken Little
View Quote
Who knows? He was just an actor. Never saw any combat in real life. Don't get me wrong, I love his movies, but he was just an actor.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 6:44:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 6:54:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/5/2001 6:54:19 AM EDT by garandman]
Originally Posted By andreusan: As always, you idiot, you start with the name calling, so one must wonder, "how come the string does not get locked when you do so?
View Quote
referring to someone who engages in name calling by calling them an "idiot" is about the best reason I can think of to lock a thread. Not assigning blame here, just dousing the flames. LOCKED. garandman
Top Top