Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 7/3/2001 6:30:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/3/2001 7:11:32 PM EDT by pbrstreetgang]
i just love that term. think beagle pups and angora sweaters. oh my. i just got some icecream at the local coffee shop, and apparently someone figured out that pistachio icecream should have real pistachios in it. and the should be salted. mmm, very good. any way... tommorow, to celebrate the winning of our freedom (and to get more trigger time), i'm taking my 17yr old employee, a young sparrowhawk marine, and the marine's younger brother (17), TO THE RANGE. the four of us are going to make quite a racket before i have to get them back around 2p or so. i first took my employee to shoot this weekend. he looks at me in a whole new way now. naturally i secured the parent's permission first. the marine is most interested in my ak's, as he believes he will soon be facing some. his younger brother wants to do anything he does. my employee is in love with my pal's loaned remington, with which he perforated a quarter at 100yds sunday. i don't know how i'm going to manage as defacto range officer, but i'll make do. young folks need to know more about firearms than they can learn in video games. they need to know that the "cool factor" is important, but that there is a lot more to it: safety, history, heritage, FREEDOM. my employee already knows the four safety rules by heart. and we need more shooters who vote. just proud that i still live in a country where i can do that. ps. i do play video games with my employee. he wants to be a DOCTOR. the marine let me take pics and examine his molle gear ,and tomorrow i may get to see the new camo uniform. he's been testing it.[:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:44:50 PM EDT
boing!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:53:46 PM EDT
I thought you were posting some pics. I'm outta here. [V]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:00:40 PM EDT
lmao!
Top Top