Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2000 3:00:50 PM EDT
This site is dead. Log in here after the original,and few, if any new posts. Have read some complaints about logon. My ISP is @home.com (cable modem), and have never had a problem. If you want more traffic, better fix the problem. Until then, this will be an occasional 'click'
Link Posted: 1/2/2001 5:32:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Count me in with this thought.
I find myself going to the old site to "read" whats going on and only occaisionaly checking in here to see if anything new has been listed.
Link Posted: 1/2/2001 5:52:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey guys... be fair. Of course this site is dead. It isn't ready for "Prime Time" yet.

This site is running new software that needs to be tested. This is where we come in. Kick the tires, slam the doors and make sure things are working properly.

Eventually (I hope at least) this software will be migrated over to the main site.

So until then, try out all the functions, post anything, try to break things, tell what you find that doesn't work, things you do and don't like, etc.
Link Posted: 1/4/2001 4:23:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, Guzzler, you may be right. But if they are using us for beta testers (alpha testers), then there has to be a reason to get the traffic to come here. It certainly isn't the posts. How 'bout some nude cuties? Hey, McUzi, are you out there? Got a new photogenic girlfriend? Gotta get their attention. Key to successful marketing.
Link Posted: 1/18/2001 10:08:48 PM EDT
[#4]
The admin. here doesn't give a rats ass how much this site is used. Why, I'm not sure, but it is never gets promoted on the other one.

Just a hobby I guess.
Link Posted: 1/19/2001 1:13:32 AM EDT
[#5]
M4,

The new format forum, good as it may be and stable as it may work, is indeed a tryout. Chances are there will be a migration some time soon in the future.

Please realise that all the work that is put into AR15.com and it's related forums are all done in the rare spare time we have, Ed Avila's, DonR's and those who help moderate it.

I do realize it must be frustrating to have a good format forum that works and it not being used to it's potential. But I also believe Edward when he says there are still some minor glitches that prevent it from going primetime.

Regards

Kuiper
Link Posted: 1/19/2001 5:09:06 AM EDT
[#6]
I can NEVER get to this new site from home computer, which is why I use the old site. The new site also does not seem to let me move the screen off to the left far enough to get the right side onto the screen. Whaaazzzzzzzuppp?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top