Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2001 10:55:01 AM EDT
This year's Miss Emerson isn't on the Old Mission Beach Athletic Club's Web site yet, so here's last year's version:

[img]http://www.ombac.org/over_the_line/Emerson/emerson_pics/716Carlin06a.JPG[/img]

Link Posted: 7/3/2001 10:57:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 11:12:42 AM EDT
[#2]
That is a pretty woman! A very fine brood mare![smoke]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 11:13:28 AM EDT
[#3]
That is a pretty woman! A very fine brood mare![smoke]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 11:26:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I would prefer gentlemen, if you would not refer to my girlfriend in that way, thanks!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 11:27:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I told her to try...

she wins...

and now ignores my calls...
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:04:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
She didn't have the belly ring when I knew her.
View Quote

Did you see the other ring?  
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 8:54:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 12:40:04 AM EDT
[#8]
You would need a restraining order to keep me away. [sex]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 3:20:02 AM EDT
[#9]
WHILE JOKES ARE FUN, HOW SERIOUS IS THE EMERSON ISSUE TO ALL OF YOU?

Will you whimper, OR WILL YOU RISE TO ARMS, when the court says the right to keep and bear arms is a collective right and not an individual right?

I see just whimpers from most on this board when there should be a BATTLE CRY instead, if the scum that controls the courts through their organized crime cartels the BAR ASSOCIATIONS, which are engaged in Sherman Act violations in each and every case they preside over, WHEN THEY SAY IT IS A COLLECTIVE RIGHT ONLY!!!

QUESTION IS: If the constitution was subject to interpretation by those who are at the seat of power at any given time, then why a written constitution?

Was this nation founded by the right of an individual to possess an arm? Sure it was, that is the shot fired and heard around the world!

Are members of the militia each and every American who is not a member of any military, or police entity? Sure is!!!!

Are the police armed with weapons, and other implements of war, that the people themselves are authorized to have as a deterrent to any would be tyrant? They sure are?

The JUSTICE DEPARTMENT feels that individuals are not authorized arms because it is a collective wright only, even thought evidence is at hand, that the founding fathers expounded upon it as being an individual right! Now that new leaders at the helm, that say it is an individual right, how come the court is silent? This silence should signal you as Americans to prepare for a battle, a real battle and not one of talk and pen, should the court hand down an opinion that there is no individual right to keep and bear arms!

We are at war, a war declared upon America by rogue government officials, their agents, employees, and enforcers, and first blood has been drawn by them!!!!!!!!!

Just some food for thought, for the jokers on this list!

TYRANNOCTUNUS

Link Posted: 7/4/2001 3:20:43 AM EDT
[#10]
WHILE JOKES ARE FUN, HOW SERIOUS IS THE EMERSON ISSUE TO ALL OF YOU?

Will you whimper, OR WILL YOU RISE TO ARMS, when the court says the right to keep and bear arms is a collective right and not an individual right?

I see just whimpers from most on this board when there should be a BATTLE CRY instead, if the scum that controls the courts through their organized crime cartels the BAR ASSOCIATIONS, which are engaged in Sherman Act violations in each and every case they preside over, WHEN THEY SAY IT IS A COLLECTIVE RIGHT ONLY!!!

QUESTION IS: If the constitution was subject to interpretation by those who are at the seat of power at any given time, then why a written constitution?

Was this nation founded by the right of an individual to possess an arm? Sure it was, that is the shot fired and heard around the world!

Are members of the militia each and every American who is not a member of any military, or police entity? Sure is!!!!

Are the police armed with weapons, and other implements of war, that the people themselves are authorized to have as a deterrent to any would be tyrant? They sure are?

The JUSTICE DEPARTMENT feels that individuals are not authorized arms because it is a collective wright only, even thought evidence is at hand, that the founding fathers expounded upon it as being an individual right! Now that new leaders at the helm, that say it is an individual right, how come the court is silent? This silence should signal you as Americans to prepare for a battle, a real battle and not one of talk and pen, should the court hand down an opinion that there is no individual right to keep and bear arms!

We are at war, a war declared upon America by rogue government officials, their agents, employees, and enforcers, and first blood has been drawn by them!!!!!!!!!

Just some food for thought, for the jokers on this list!

TYRANNOCTUNUS

Link Posted: 7/4/2001 4:14:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Jokers?........What jokers??????? Didn`t know we had any!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 4:22:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Damn andreusan, did you forget your BP medicine today? I understand how serious all of this stuff is, but you have to be able to laugh every once in a while, even about the serious issues. If you can't relax and joke around sometimes then I don't see how life would really be worth living anyways, guns or no guns....

Michael
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 4:42:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Yup, Emerson fine ones all right. Hey CA Kid, when is the OTL tourney anyway? Haven't been in years; it was great in the early days! [:D]
Link Posted: 7/4/2001 6:28:25 AM EDT
[#14]
It must be sad to not have a sense of humor.

Jay
Arizona
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top