Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
4/25/2017 7:42:44 PM
Posted: 7/3/2001 6:54:06 AM EDT
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,28654,00.html[/url] This poor stupid SOB just doesn't get it...a few quotes, the rest is at the link: [b]He also tried to clarify his comment in the article that he would "hit on" Nicole Brown Simpson "if she had a different head." He said during Monday's interview that he meant he would still be attracted to his ex-wife if she had a "different attitude."[/b] AND [b]In the article, Simpson credited Sydney with having Nicole's genes, which he said made her "smart enough not to get [herself] caught" when she gets into trouble. [/b] You Play..You must pay....and if you are rich enough you stay out of jail. sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 7:05:30 AM EDT
I liked it yesterday also besides the comment about a new head, they said he would also like to "meet" jennifer love hewitt...who stars in may "slasher" flicks! I stopped by my dads this morning before work, he was wearing a stupid straw hat and cleaning a set of ping zings so I guess he is also helping out on the hunt for the real killer.
Top Top