- Joined 2002
- Posts 62
- Location MD, USA
Posted: 5/2/2005 6:10:40 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/2/2005 6:11:34 AM EST by tmleadr03]
Here are the complete official rules:
Northern Virginia Friends of NRA
10 Gun Super Raffle
Upper Tier 3 Gun Bonus Raffle
1. Ticket options are:
- $10 for one chance in the 10 Gun Super Raffle only
- $20 for three chances in the 10 Gun Super Raffle and one chance in the Upper Tier 3 Gun Bonus Raffle
Option must be selected at time of purchase. Upgrades from the $10 option to the $20 option subsequent to initial purchase will not be permitted.
2. Ticket sales begin March 24th, 2005 and will conclude the earlier of September 15th, 2005 or upon the sale of 2,000 tickets ($10 and $20 options combined).
3. The 10 Gun Super Raffle consists of a total of 10 firearms:
1) Kimber Pro-Carry II .45 6) Ruger Red Label o/u 12 gauge
2) Ruger Mark II .22, NRA Commemorative 7) Henry Big Boy .44 magnum
3) Glock 26 9mm 8) Weatherby Vanguard synthetic 30-06
4) Ruger Vaquero .45 LC 9) Henry Golden Boy .22 w/ NRA logo
5) Ruger GP 100 .357 magnum 10) Beretta Urika 20 gauge, NRA embellished
One winner will be drawn for each firearm, for a total of 10 winners. The firearm to be won will be announced prior to each drawing.
4. The Upper Tier 3 Gun Bonus Raffle consists of a total of 3 firearms:
1) Springfield M1A Scout .308, w/ scope
2) Armalite AR M15A2 .223, w/ case
3) Smith & Wesson 1911 .45, NRA embellished w/ NRA Crimson Trace grips and case
One winner will be drawn for each firearm, for a total of 3 winners. The firearm to be won will be announced prior to each drawing
5. All 13 drawings will be held at the Northern Virginia Friends of NRA banquet on September 15th, 2005 at the Waterford at Fair Oaks, 12025 Lee Jackson Memorial Highway, Fairfax, VA 22033. Ticket purchasers do not have to be present to win. Winning ticket stubs will not be re-entered in subsequent drawings.
6. Winners must meet all federal and state firearms requirements to be eligible to receive a firearm. The consolation prize for ineligible winners is $50.
7. All firearm prizes will be awarded except in instances where the winner fails to meet all federal and state firearms requirements, as detailed above.
8. All taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner. Winners of firearms valued over $600 must supply valid address and social security number for 1099 reporting prior to receipt of firearm.
9. Upon notification, winners have 60 days to claim and pick up their firearm prize from the FFL. After 60 days unclaimed prizes become the property of Northern Virginia Friends of NRA.
10. Subject to availability, NOVA-FNRA reserves the right to substitute a firearm of equal or greater value if necessary.
11. Winners who wish to have a firearm transferred to a different FFL for pick up must pay all costs associated with the transfer before taking possession of the firearm.
12. Odds of winning depend on the number of tickets sold at each option (detailed above).
13. For a list of winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Christie Majors, N VA Friends of NRA – Raffle Winners, 11250 Waples Mill Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030.
14. Payments accepted by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Please make checks payable to: N VA Friends of NRA.