Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2001 3:04:35 PM EDT
I wake up this AM at 4.30 to feed the damn cat, get a glass of water, then hop back into bed for another 20 minutes before getting up for work.
4.49AM I hear what sounds like an open door alarm outside the house. I get up, grab the 357 and walk quietly into my kitchen. Just as I get there my motion sensor alarm in the garage goes off. I go to the back door and see what looks like white smoke coming out of the side door and than this guy is backing out the door real quick. I flip on the lights and he turns to see me standing bucknaked with gun and it was like a deer caught in the headlights.
PRICELESS!!!

Needless to say he took of like a bat out of hell. I got dressed and went out to see what damage he did. This dumb ass broke out the windows on my Bronco looking for the garage door opener and when he didn't find it he took the fire extinguisher from my console and used it to break in the garage door.

When he got the door open and went inside the extinguisher blew up in his face.
LMAO...

Except for the broken windows and a new door to the garage nothing was taken.
My security system worked, I think I handled it the right way, and gave some young punk a scare.

I HATE F&%#IN CHARLOTTE.

Oh, they caught one of his accomplices a 1/2 hour later!
[:(!]

Link Posted: 7/2/2001 3:10:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 4:04:48 PM EDT
[#2]
It could have been worse. He could have been standing there with the .357 and a piss hard.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 4:08:37 PM EDT
[#3]
You guys are bad, next time I'll wear shorts and use the 12 Gauge
[;)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 4:15:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Do you call it Stubby?
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 4:21:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 4:34:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Anytime I do anything naked the Republicans want to punish me for it!  Can a President get a table dance? [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 5:58:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top