Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2001 8:06:06 AM EDT
well, i can't reply to a post for some reason, but i can post new topics...

anyway, paspecops, i had a GREAT time at SCHEUTSENFEST! thank you sooooo much! everyone i met was a 100% class-act, shaggy, thanx for letting me shoot my first FA! i am moving to PA and going class III ASAHP !! Libertyof76, great to finally meet you! GUS, sorry about your niece, hope to see you in october. Dragracerart, 7, Dave, EVERYONE else, thank you, great to meet all of you, and i will DEFINATELY be there in Oktober!

again, paspecops, littlespecops, mrs-specops, evryone else - I CAN'T THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH! you have a wonderfull property, typical of PA's beauty! oktober can't come fast enough!!!

[heavy]
                  [pistol]
                  [sniper]
                  [heavy]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:17:55 AM EDT
[#1]
My Poison Ivy is now itchin.  Arrg.  But it was worth it.

Also, Come October, we need more targets.  Look at the Ohio shoot photos and there are tons of targets.  Bowling pins, metal gongs etc.  Just something to think about.  

Link Posted: 7/2/2001 10:10:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, it was good to meet you too. 7: My ivy is itching like crazy too!! I have a whole list of stuff to bring next time. Can't wait!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top