Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/1/2001 1:38:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/1/2001 3:03:50 AM EDT by Greg3]
<<>>> I want to thank all of you who made it a task and not so much of a task to reach my SENIOR MEMBER status! I have learned alot of things that have helped me in becoming a better shooter, smarter shopper, better cook, better speller, (ok, I should thank Spell Check for that) You guys & girls have given me more of an insight on thinking about others in everyday living. It took me a long time to get to 250 post because I just read alot and someone beats me to what I want to say and there is no reason for me to 2nd the 1st. Thank you AR15.Com! It has been a pleasure lurking here. Ok enough I am getting misty now.... <<<>>> Edit due to not using spell checker....[:(]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 2:59:13 AM EDT
Now, we need to talk about the secret Senior Member Gift Exchange Program. You should send a NIW USGI mag to the first 5 Senior Members that respond to your post. Thanks, I know I will enjoy mine..[;D] Kidding of course.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 3:04:33 AM EDT
I guess I will have to go to the sale board and order many NIW USGI's now. They are for the M1 cabine right?[:D]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 3:43:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/1/2001 3:43:46 AM EDT by raf]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 7:14:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 7:18:51 AM EDT
Since I live in the Occupied California Republic you can't ship me a complete mag. A magazine repair kit (body, follower, spring, and floorplate shipped in separate packages) would be acceptable. Welcome to the club!
Top Top