Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2001 12:19:14 AM EDT
That's supposed to be Branch Davidian's Arsenal

[url]http://usgovinfo.about.com/newsissues/usgovinfo/blwacoguns.htm?iam+dpile&terms=%2Bcaliber+%2Bconversion+%2Bkits[/url]

I was doing a search to find prices on the white plastic magazines for the AirForce .22 conversion kit and happened upon this.There's no way I'd have enough room in my house for all this.[:o]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 12:22:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
That's supposed to be Branch Davidian's Arsenal

[url]http://usgovinfo.about.com/newsissues/usgovinfo/blwacoguns.htm?iam+dpile&terms=%2Bcaliber+%2Bconversion+%2Bkits[/url]

I was doing a search to find prices on the white plastic magazines for the AirForce .22 conversion kit and happened upon this.There's no way I'd have enough room in my house for all this.[:o]
View Quote

You need a bigger house[:D]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 12:57:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe a nice underground room, maybe I can hire some old vietnamese to dig me a mansion down there.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 1:29:39 AM EDT
[#3]
son of a b!tch that is a hell of alot of stuff! I would find a way to live with at my house.

Geesh 72 M14 mags....and all I have is two. I feel like a peon now. 248 AR mags.....now I want to cry.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 2:18:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 2:31:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Wooden and cardboard boxes? Yeah right! after the fire
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 3:06:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks Big Bear. Something I'd like to know is did they do any live fire training with any of those firearms or grenades? Where would they go out there, it's kinda open country from what I remember......"Hey range control, some guy named David K wants to rent the range for a day for a party of 100....

[heavy]   [pistol]   [rocket]   [shotgun]

[sniper]   [grenade]   [uzi]   [pyro]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 3:09:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By SILVER SURFER:
Wooden and cardboard boxes? Yeah right! after the fire
View Quote

I think that stuff was in a underground bunker.
I read that somewhere but can't remember where.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 4:44:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 7:12:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 7:18:49 AM EDT
[#10]
you dont suppose the GOVT would want to sell all those neat toys???

[bounce]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 7:21:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Oh my, those religious zealots had an  extra barrel for their Taurus and a wad of magazine springs. Kinda sounds like they are padding the inventory.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 8:32:23 AM EDT
[#12]
What I've always wondered is if they had all that stuff, why didn't the totally destroy the ATF and FBI guys that tried to come near? Why weren't there grenades going off and stuff?
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 9:29:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Its all bullshit, The fire would of destoyed every gun if it was in my house. I want fireproof guns too. Aluminum and glock pistol frame dont fair well in fire.
GG
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 9:58:09 AM EDT
[#14]
I am quite surprised that the government did not display these ARs, AKs, and the full auto guns and grenades after the fire. As I recall some government officals were criticized after the fire, a little TV display would have taken the media heat off of them.
I wonder why they didn't show these guns?
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 10:05:11 AM EDT
[#15]
There's been no independant analysis of the so called "illegal machine guns" that were allegedly recovered from Mt. Carmel.

When pressed to allow an independant analysis, the ATF refuses to allow it, the FBI refuses to allow it, and both use the excuse that such analysis cannot be conducted without "destructive means". Which is total bullshit.

Any smith or RKI could tell AT A GLANCE whether or not an AK or AR had a hole drilled for the sear. Even after being through a fire.

Fucking JBTs, may they rot in Hell.

D.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 11:35:19 AM EDT
[#16]
[b]"4    Live M-21 Practice Hand Grenades
100+ Modified M-21 Practice Hand Grenade bodies; the bodies of these had been threaded and plugged but lacked a main charge or fusing system.
"[/b]

If there wasn't any main charge or fusing system, then how are they live????
Its not illegal to plug that hole.
Heck I have an old british dummy greande that has the hole threaded, thats how they are made...

BISHOP
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 1:22:22 PM EDT
[#17]
This sounds a little fishy to me. All those converted rifles, but not one that they can show the media? How come no SKS rifles in the list? I can hardly believe the Branch Davidians didn't have any, but maybe the guy who dreamed up this list from nothing forgot about that model.

And all those grenades sound scary, but look -- it all boils down to 4 live PRACTICE grenades. I remember my nutty drill instructor calmly pulling the pin and letting the spoon fly on one of those as he lectured in front of us recruits. As he continued talking without batting an eye, we all had just about decided it was a dummy when it suddenly exploded in his hand. Causing no harm to anyone, since he had pointed the hole in a safe direction. If the Branch Davidians were so bent on destruction, and had all these grenade components, and had hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammo, and had weeks to work, how come they made no attempt to build up makeshift booby traps using smokeless powder and primers to activate the grenades? It might not have been too effective, but it seems like they would have tried.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 1:32:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Hmmm...David Koresh's arsenal matches Steyr AUG's.

Kidding aside. The CIA did a gun drop on Grenada too, after the battle. They flew in airplanes of stuff, set up a warehouse and let the press take pictures. They made it look like a Cuban Division worth of supplies.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 1:39:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Wasn't a couple of the Davidians active FFL's and did gun shows?
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 3:18:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Wow, only 29 stripper clips.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 4:06:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah, the ATF said that they heard .50 cal. rounds cooking off after they (the Feds) torched the building.  How come none of these evil anti-tank rounds ever hit the Army APCs and IFVs sitting right outside the compound?  An M113 would be pretty well f-ed up by a .50 BMG to the engine compartment, but that didn't happen, did it?

Another little observation:  If they had rifle grenades, where the hell are the rifles with grenade adaptors?  That type of grenade could only be fired by an M1 Garand with a special attachment on the muzzle and blank cartridges, but there are NO M1s in the evil gun list.

What is the moral of the story?  Belong to a religious "cult" organization (kinda like the Puritans) and own guns, you WILL be incinerated with extreme prejudice.

Last year it was revealed that the FBI had indeed been firing 40mm gas rounds in the "vicinity" of the compound, although they claim that none were fired at the building itself.  Interesting.  If you watch the camera footage of the final light-up of the BD compound you'll notice gaping holes appearing in the wall of the tower were the flames started.  Could those holes be 40mm gas rounds (which burn at 800 degrees) being shot through the walls?  Me thinks so.

A friend (who had been an explosives expert in an A team) once showed me how you can make a missile powerful enough to destroy a car out of homemade plastique, model rocket kit, and a length of 3.75 inch plumbers pipe.  Might come in handy when the JBTs start coming after armed Catholics next [rocket]!!!
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 4:12:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 4:30:50 PM EDT
[#23]
[b]A friend (who had been an explosives expert in an A team) once showed me how you can make a missile powerful enough to destroy a car out of homemade plastique, model rocket kit, and a length of 3.75 inch plumbers pipe. Might [/b]

[left]yea maybe so from a very close range! has for homemade plastique you have to be a chemist to make the very thing! just mixing a few chemicals together won't be high enough to blow through armour. to blow through armour you need to be up around 21.000 fps range. just a guess.
there are factors on this one. has for car a regular pipe bomb can blow the hell out of a car. has for the dividians they problaby had illegal shit but i don't think burning them down is the answer.[/left]
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 5:41:51 PM EDT
[#24]
A pipebomb isn't a projection weapon, unless you have one hell of an arm on you.  He could hit a car door at almost 100 yds. with his setup.  His was far more complicated than I would build, but he was demolitions expert.

Plastique isn't that hard to make.  Granted you won't get military grade on your stove at home, but it will go bang bigger than black powder and is less bulky.  If they come with tanks, there isn't much anybody can do from their house.  Mines would be the simplest form of anti-tank to make.  

Besides, in the numbers that JBTs gather to oppress you'll be long dead before the tanks arrive.  
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 6:59:14 PM EDT
[#25]
how the hell do what mag srping go to what mag its not like there marked on em insert into ar mag body! the list is full of BullsH*T
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 7:17:18 PM EDT
[#26]
I have seen 2 videos as well as the original footage in 93 about Waco. One was a documentary and the other was created by the ATF during the seige. Interesting fact on ATF's version. It was filmed in Oklahoma City and had scenes in an FBI/ATF office (Murrah Building ?). I wonder if McVeigh saw that video. The documentary was very good. The ATF version showed Koresh as a wacked nutcase stockpiling weapons for amrmogedon. He was showen raping little girls and placing children in rooms full of rats as punishment. In addition it show the Dividians shooting through the doors and hitting ATF agents. Interesting, weren't all the wounded agents on the roof or in the window. Plus, it portrayed the ATF agents as loving family men torn from their families my some nutcase. It makes me want to puke. Interesting, that the ATF began filming a PR video just days after the seige bagan, perhaps they knew it would be a PR nightmare. But, the documentary states and I believe the warrant states that the Dividians had (according to the ATF's source) 4 - .50 Caliber M2s and a .54/.56 British Boys. And that they had tons of grandes. Umm, yeah right. If I had 4 - M2s and thhe those ATF bastards shot at me, there wouldn't ahve been any of them left alive to torch the place. They arrived in 3 Cattle Cars. Anybody think that the Dividians would have just fired on the cattle cars and killed 'em all before they got out, if it really was a (Dividian) Ambush. Plus, most importantly, the Dividians let the ATF leave with their wounded agents when they ran out of ammo. If they really were nutcases, they would've just killed 'em. If I had live grandes, I would've used them. Plus, according to the documentary video the ATF used a Chpper to shoot through the roof.

Possible way it happened. Based on the footage and video (Not the ATF Version) it is possible that one of the Dividians climbed into the tower get a look. HE WAS UNARMED. That has been proven. He was shot dead (possibly from the chopper.) The ATF began shooting, the dividians returned fire. All hell broke loose. Fault: No matter who fired first following the killing of the dividian in the tower, the ATF was at fault. They killed an unarmed man. No matter if they or the Dividians fired first, the dividians had just seen one of their men murdered by ATF sharpshooters. They believed they were next (and rightfully so).

Note: All of the surviving Dividians were cleared of charges for the killing of agents. They acted in self-defense. That was their claim and they were exhoneratted based on it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 7:56:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Damn, they changed the site right after I posted. Looks cool though.

Forgot to mention: I recently saw a copy of the ATFs warrant on the internet with specific errors flagged. Among them a claim that the Dividians had AK-47 lower receivers. Where do I get one of those. Other errors including misquoting the law. For example one said that they had powder and dummy granades, therefore they had bomb making materials. That has to scare all Reloaders and Black Powder Shooters. I havent personally begun black powder shooting yet, but I do plan it sometime in the near future. And, when I start using ammo that is too expensive to not reload I'll be reloading. I've considered buying these dummy grenades theyhave for $5 at the local Army-Navy Store. Therfore, I'd have bomb making materials. I'm pretty sure and the site was too that have those two items is not illegal. In addition, they mentioned a gun in a caliber that it didn't even come in. Other mentions were an EZ conversion kit for converting to full-auto. The kit turned out to be a standard replacement parts kit (The same parts that are used in both Full and Semi-Autos.) These parts didn't make the guns full-auto, but the ATF said they did on the warrant. I wonder if these were the illegal conversions. In addition, it mentioned that the ATF only checked a few of the main residents of Mt. Carmel for NFA registration and didn't even check the name David Koresh (only his original name) He had it changed and had been going by Koresh for a while. Though, it turns out none of 'em were registered. But, this was still haphazard not to check everybody before assuming they weren't registered. This judge had to be extremely ignorant of guns  to not notice the mention of illegal AK-47 LOWER RECEIVER. Plain and simple, if they could get a judge to sign that, we are all in danger.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 8:05:34 PM EDT
[#28]
It kind of scares me that a newbie like me can find mistakes in the reports from goverment experts.
Link Posted: 7/1/2001 11:08:03 PM EDT
[#29]
110 plus m 16/ar's (plus parts for another few) and (22=F/A)...ONLY 248 mags.... 2 per weapon???

7 M-11/9, 2 of those F/A, NO mags listed....

4-50 cal 'mags' , no weapon????

WHOEVER made this list, AND whoever approved it, NEEDS SERIOUS training on HOW TO LIE, and needs to put the crack pipe DOWN...

THIS is the WORST part of a volunteer military. The public takes this list, believes it is SO EVIL, and has NO CLUE, this is as big of a lie as Washington can tell.....

GMAFB......give me a flippin break....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top