Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 6/29/2001 3:44:43 PM EST
The newspaper girl came to the front door, to be paid for our subscription. "How much for the subscription?" I said. "$7.50," she said. "Well, here's a $10," I said. waiting... waiting... "So how much change do I give you?" she said. This child of the computer age was helpless without pushbuttons! I think we are doomed.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 3:49:23 PM EST
Aughh.. You owe me 5 bucks.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 3:54:21 PM EST
That is one of my pet peeves. I worked as a cashier while in college and always counted back change even though I wasn't trained to. It just came naturally. You have to be a serious moron not to be able to count back change. You'd be suprised how often I get back the wrong change. Usually I get more back than is required. I alway's give it back.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:26:37 PM EST
Ever been to a Fry's computer store? I was there when a big storm rolling was through the area and the power shut off. Only 2 failed dot com goatee head employees there knew how to use a calculator to figure out the total + tax.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:31:19 PM EST
Let me figure it out for you. Oh, this is interesting. You owe me $4,235.68. By the way, this is compounded on a hourly basis.[:O]
Top Top